URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?161829-VickyLynn
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Hotel in Fort Worth
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS, MSOG, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and pulled up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Natural appearance standing at about average height with an attractive curvy body. Big ass, full c-cup tits, perfect wide hips, soft smooth skin, and freshly clean. Adorably sexy face to compliment her easygoing friendly demeanor.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review with good information. But the run-on sentence, word salad makes for a difficult read.
I've been guilty of that structure style before as well.
Stay horny my friend. (Not really sure if that's great advice, but wtf)
  • RPHA
  • 04-11-2024, 07:36 PM
Good review with good information. But the run-on sentence, word salad makes for a difficult read.
I've been guilty of that structure style before as well.
Stay horny my friend. (Not really sure if that's great advice, but wtf) Originally Posted by Daisy Plow
You're not kidding.

Breaking up into paragraphs makes it easy to read, I couldnt even through half of this
  • Tool_
  • 04-11-2024, 08:22 PM
I appreciate you pointing that out. I hear ya. I'll make sure to better structure it going forward.

(Pssst say, is it possible to edit these? I sure as hell can't seem to find it.)
I appreciate you pointing that out. I hear ya. I'll make sure to better structure it going forward.

(Pssst say, is it possible to edit these? I sure as hell can't seem to find it.) Originally Posted by Tool_
Within like 1/2 hours, yes. Then it disappears
  • Tool_
  • 04-11-2024, 08:32 PM
Ah damn, unfortunate. Good to know though.