my question: guys & gals

What turns you on most in playtimes?
soft and sensual
kink or fetish
fast and furious
or a mix of all??
Whats your "hot spots of pleasure"???
m
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6786.jpeg (38.1 KB, 480 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6783.jpeg (32.2 KB, 478 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6781.jpeg (38.1 KB, 468 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_6780.jpeg (32.3 KB, 472 views)
My favorite is after I cum.on there tits they make me clean it up waiting for some provider to give me someone's creampie to clean up
a mix....depending on mood....but defffff someone who exploits my fetishes
I like a handless bbbj with her on all fours.
In return I like to give her a massage, lick and suck her nipples, pussy, and asshole. The pussy is always gushing wet for me to thrust.
I guess I am just a romantic at heart. Deep sensual kissing is my kryptonite ! Tongue wrestling, soft lip biting , sucking on my tongue. Once upon a time a few years ago, a lady gave me a hickey on my upper arm as I was cumming inside her. Wow. that really took me back to my high school days !! Very erotic !!! ( I miss you Tarablonde !!!)
A good old fashioned proper rimjob.
I can turn lot of things on only to get a big electric bill. Hobby same way I try not get turn on have not hobby in 11 months.
dammit yall ALL turned me on lol..
great responses!!!!!

I actually gave a guy a handjob using oil and only my feet!!! Hmmm Footfein!
dammit yall ALL turned me on lol..
great responses!!!!!

I actually gave a guy a handjob using oil and only my feet!!! Hmmm Footfein! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol
Just think about what we did and what you watched the las time we hooked up??? That turns me on and I am pretty sure you were too....
my question: guys & gals

What turns you on most in playtimes?
soft and sensual
kink or fetish
fast and furious
or a mix of all??
Whats your "hot spots of pleasure"??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Just think about what we did and what you watched the las time we hooked up??? That turns me on and I am pretty sure you were too.... Originally Posted by cgrman
Oh you tease you.
Have not had the chance to do it yet, but in a room full of people having sex. Being able to watch and participate.
mmmmm cgr..def gotta do again baby!!!

I have the video from me giving the guy a footjob if yall wanna see it lol
I do!!!

GG.. I once helped break a revird in New Orleans
100 swingers gettin it on in an olympic sized pool at a resort!!!
Great topic Dallas! As a kinkster and bisexual male, there are so many turn ons. I enjoy group scenes with other like minded people. MMF, MMFF, etc. I like to wear fishnets while playing. Spitroast receiving and giving, fascinated by hard hung cocks, I also enjoy watching play going on.
Getting pegged by a busty female while going down on either M or F is awesome. (This is another realm right?) :-)