Lunch date report

I posted asking for lunch meetings awhile back. Even though a few ladies just did not seem to understand or approve of meeting OTC first, many did. I received 5 lunch requests and have been on several so far. And, I have completed a session with one of the wonderfull ladies who said it is OK to post about what happened.

Brave woman!

I met Dragonfly early one evening for drinks. I looked at her profile of course and honestly, she just was not my "type". Nice, but not someone I would have sought out. But, when I posted asking for meetings, I decided I would meet anyone who was willing to put forth the effort. And BOY, am I glad I did!!!

She came in for a drink and we sat down to talk. 15 minutes quickly turned into 3 1/2 hours of talking, eating, drinking, having a great time getting to know each other. Whats it called when 2 people meet, relax , enjoy each others company??? Oh yea! a Date! Thats what it felt like!!

We talked about a lot of things, including hobby stuff, likes, dislikes, etc. Before long, it felt like we were old friends! After about 30 minutes, I was ready to drag her onto the table and do it right there! She is so charming, so personable that she made me feel like she was the perfect girl for me.

No amount of reviews, emails, phone calls, etc could have created that bond. As a result, I did schedule time with her and it was one of the most satisfying experiences I have ever had. The other ladies I have met were great and I enjoyed them a lot. But, this was exceptional because of the time spent getting to know each other first. And, I will be back for more

Guys, if you get the chance to meet with a lady before hand, it can be worth it if you are interested in more than just "getting it on". I never expected our meeting to last so long but she seemed to enjoy it as much as me.

Ladies, no one expectes you to give up productive time or other customers just to meet someone new. But, if you have the time, try spending it meeting new possible clients. Could be rewarding for you in many ways as well.

Thanks Dragonfly and the other ladies who agreed to meet me. I look forward to meeting all of you. XOXO
I love meeting clients before... it is an amazing way to start off a session.
I have only done it once and it was only because she offered to do so. Probably the best session I've had to date followed after a wonderful dinner. I picked up the tab of course! ;-)

I would definitely do it again but, I'm not going to ask for it. I don't feel like listening to the back lash from ladies who might be offended for bringing it up. I have a hard enough time meeting up with ladies with out pissing them off.
I'm glad you stuck with it and had successful results in spite of the negative feedback. Sometimes going against the grain reaps big rewards.
Bubba,
I'm so glad you had a great time with Dragonfly! And I'm sure she did with you!
Well he did a ncns on me, oh well his loss or my loss, I'm so confused;?
Its a good thing - makes a future session even better
well, all i can say is ...

she is a wonderful woman, down to earth, intelligent, filled w/ life stories, and a great dinner companion.

and a great companion!!

glad that you had a deliteful time with of one top companions/friend in my book.
Well he did a ncns on me, oh well his loss or my loss, I'm so confused;? Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Dude, I working my way up to you. Thats suppose to be our secret!!!!!
  • TBONE
  • 08-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Bubba

Great idea Sir!

Sometimes you"ll find there's a genuinely personable, intelligent woman behind that pretty face and Hot body!

T
I posted asking for lunch meetings awhile back. Even though a few ladies just did not seem to understand or approve of meeting OTC first, many did. I received 5 lunch requests and have been on several so far. And, I have completed a session with one of the wonderfull ladies who said it is OK to post about what happened.

Brave woman!

I met Dragonfly early one evening for drinks. I looked at her profile of course and honestly, she just was not my "type". Nice, but not someone I would have sought out. But, when I posted asking for meetings, I decided I would meet anyone who was willing to put forth the effort. And BOY, am I glad I did!!!

She came in for a drink and we sat down to talk. 15 minutes quickly turned into 3 1/2 hours of talking, eating, drinking, having a great time getting to know each other. Whats it called when 2 people meet, relax , enjoy each others company??? Oh yea! a Date! Thats what it felt like!!

We talked about a lot of things, including hobby stuff, likes, dislikes, etc. Before long, it felt like we were old friends! After about 30 minutes, I was ready to drag her onto the table and do it right there! She is so charming, so personable that she made me feel like she was the perfect girl for me.

No amount of reviews, emails, phone calls, etc could have created that bond. As a result, I did schedule time with her and it was one of the most satisfying experiences I have ever had. The other ladies I have met were great and I enjoyed them a lot. But, this was exceptional because of the time spent getting to know each other first. And, I will be back for more

Guys, if you get the chance to meet with a lady before hand, it can be worth it if you are interested in more than just "getting it on". I never expected our meeting to last so long but she seemed to enjoy it as much as me.

Ladies, no one expectes you to give up productive time or other customers just to meet someone new. But, if you have the time, try spending it meeting new possible clients. Could be rewarding for you in many ways as well.

Thanks Dragonfly and the other ladies who agreed to meet me. I look forward to meeting all of you. XOXO Originally Posted by Bubba3452
This sounds awsome... If anyone is intrested PM me I would be into it.
Bravo,

You met one of the best personalities that I had the joy to meet. She is an amazing woman. And a hoot to talk with, anytime... Energy overload in the best way...

I love to lunch, or drinks, or go to an event with a new person, non BCD. Definitely helps to see if we are going to get along (PPE is an Acquired Taste).

Lana / Brookie, Lunch? I may even bring along Patron... Oh hell!

PPE
Glad you were able to make it work Bubba

I can't get too far away from work during the day so my lunches are limited to the McKinney area where we all know is not a hot spot for providers. I guess if one were to find her way up this way and was hungry, she could get a nice lunch out of it!