NCNS report: Natasha Love

I feel like I am filing a dang ol' TPS report here.

but I guess I should share my experience.
TL/DR: OMFG crickets!

The terrible details: sent PM early in the week set up a time for Friday night, get a txt Friday morning to postpone to Saturday RED FLAG #1

I agree, and follow with some silly back and forth

3 hrs before time: I txt "still on?" no response RED FLAG #2

30 minutes after: I txt "Guess not..." still Just a big ol' cricket.

If she reaches out to me to make things right I am more than happy to listen and will update this as needed. However I feel it needs to be reported, and that everyone should be held accountable for their actions (or lack thereof)
accountability is a good thing
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 12:39 PM
Yah I had set up a date for today back on Thursday and now getting crickets...have history with the girl so wont be filing any NCNS cause a reason will be eventually forthcoming.

Purpose of my tagging the post is to say maybe its the heat, maybe its the moon phase, maybe its that the girls are booked up and don't have to supply good TCB.

Good luck Bob! Hope someone comes around to releave the build up....I feel like Mt St Helens on the verge of eruption myself...some girls gonna have to pay...might have to go civvie on this one.
Crickets and NCNS seem to be the norm now days.

IB
She did the same to me back in April. I haven't been able to see her since. I figure she's in demand, and I'm low on her priority list.
She did the same to me back in April. I haven't been able to see her since. I figure she's in demand, and I'm low on her priority list. Originally Posted by alex_morgan
I am sorry to hear this happened to you. From my research this seems to be a very rare occurrence.

Unfortunately. I assume that I burnt this bridge by posting. I hope she sees it as a chance to rise to the occasion and not become bitter. Time will tell.
Bob, Bob, Bob.....why would you want to see her after this? She obviously does not give two shits about you or your time and money. I say move along to greener pastures
^^
+1
From reading things it seems the best thing for any lady here to do in times of something negative being posted is to ignore it. The moment she posts ANYTHING those here without lives will be on her as fast as they see it and drive the controversy as they have nothing better to do.

But suppose she were to simply post that she never had an appointment with you and you are making it up?

It becomes he said/she said at that point and you are on record as saying

Unfortunately there is no official recourse with the board as the powers that be will claim it a he said / she said affair and as we have been told many times this board isn't fair or just but rather by men for men.

However, If I were you; if the guy is new or only has a couple of reviews I would state the facts as you see them here so that both ladies and guys know that you feel this review is fake. So that way the public knows that they MAY have faked the review for either PA credit, or an attempt to fool other providers while screening. Originally Posted by Bob McV
She could just suggest you simply made this up for some nefarious reason

You are also out there claiming you should be a MOD.

So what is a fair way of dealing with something You said if She says you are making it up?
From reading things it seems the best thing for any lady here to do in times of something negative being posted is to ignore it. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
That is as valid response as any I suppose.

The moment she posts ANYTHING those here without lives will be on her as fast as they see it and drive the controversy as they have nothing better to do. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Not always but is often the case with any internet forum.

But suppose she were to simply post that she never had an appointment with you and you are making it up? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Nothing stopping her or anyone from doing that (P.S. I don't think was that actually a question, was it?)

It becomes he said/she said at that point and you are on record as saying

She could just suggest you simply made this up for some nefarious reason Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Indeed she could.

You are also out there claiming you should be a MOD. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Ahh, I think we are getting to the point of this post now...

To be clear, I have never said I should be a mod; I have offered my assistance. It is not my place to say I should or shouldn't be given the chance to help out.

So what is a fair way of dealing with something You said if She says you are making it up? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Now your hypothetical situation: let me make sure I have the scene correctly for this bit of mind's eye theater.

Bob claims that Natasha NCNS'ed on him
Natasha replies that there was no appointment and further He made the whole thing up.

Cat now asks what a mod should do about this!

The short answer is nothing

The long answer is nothing, it looks like no rules were infringed upon so why should a mod be involved?

If your follow-up question is why did Bob make this post at all?

I'll say it was to relay my experience to the other members of the community. I'll go a step further in saying that is kind of the point of this board. Ya know that whole Information Exchange part of the board title.

I hope that clears up any confusion you may have.
I wasn't confused.

I was curious. You take a position on occasion favoring a ladies point of view and in that quote seemed to indicate that this was a man's website where women are 2nd class citizens and that it was not fair.

And at the same time want to moderate the board.

So I was curious what you might do differently to balance your views.
Bob, thanks for the post.
She did the same to me back in April. I haven't been able to see her since. I figure she's in demand, and I'm low on her priority list. Originally Posted by alex_morgan
I haven't been to SA in 6 months!! Lol
Assuming assuming.

This doesn't make you a priority however!
Try speaking TO ME next time, that'll actually get you somewhere.
You haven't been in touch.
  • Toyz
  • 08-21-2015, 09:42 AM
Bob thanks for the info. I too am ignoring the bandle agenda.
Alright Cyber-bullies!! You Win! I'm deleting my Eccie and I will not be seeing any new clientele.
I am not in need of your business, and it is certainly not worth this online drama.

Yes I am a human being and I had a very stressful and hectic day on Sat and misplaced my phone, which I both explained and apologized to Mr. Bob for.
Yes it is obviously rare, anyone that has received my services
knows this, I'm in awe that you people think that you can talk about HUMAN BEINGS this way and still expect them to LONG to be in your presence?
Get real! I'll stick to my RESPECTFUL clientele

Any respectful getlemen that are going to miss out on meeting because of MR. Bobs continuous harassment, I am truly sorry.