Improved Sex Life with SO?

So, I'm curious. Have any guys with SOs experienced an improved sex life with their wives or SOs since starting to hobby? I'm posting this in the coed forum because I'd be interested in hearing, not just from the guys, but also from any ladies that might have some perspectives or input.
  • Toyz
  • 08-24-2015, 06:24 PM
So, I'm curious. Have any guys with SOs experienced an improved sex life with their wives or SOs since starting to hobby? I'm posting this in the coed forum because I'd be interested in hearing, not just from the guys, but also from any ladies that might have some perspectives or input. Originally Posted by Shuttleman
This is not exactly what you asked, but I think it does have merit.

I've been poking this guys wife for a couple of years, usually when he went out of town on business trips.

Recently he started hobbying in Austin which allows her and I more time to fuck. He goes to see a Hoogar, she calls me I slip in the back door.

I can say WITHOUT A DOUBT she has gotten much better with her skills since he started hobbbying...

(and of course its a joke...don't want any mongers to be askin their wifeys "you fucking Toyz"?)
My sex life with the x wife was routine, once I was divorced and started hobbying I became more experienced and skilled. After a few years I took a break and started to see this lady I knew and we both wanted to hook up. On our first romp after we played she said "wow you can really snuggle". This was my first civie since I started the hobby. We dated for a year or so.

Does the hobby make your sex life better with the SO or GF?
Yes it does, but I can't speake for the guys that have current SOs. I would think it would.

But some might not want to attract attention to there new powers.

IB