Trump's Solyndra 1.3B$ wasted

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...ccine-n1263872

So Obama's biggest scandal was financing a solar company with a government loan of $535 Million and the company failed, the right burned Obama at the stake for such a waste of money.

Well GOP right wingers, get your torches ready, here's Trump's Solyndra. A pharm company tasked with creating 690 jobs and producing 100 million syringes for Covid Vaccines by year end 2020, has yet to create 1 new job, and manufacture 1 new syringe.

I know its gotta be all over FOX News how such a waste of tax payer funds, kinda like $11B on a broken wall... since its DOUBLE Obama's fuck up, which we had to listen about anytime government spending got brought up.

Gotta love double standards......
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...ccine-n1263872

So Obama's biggest scandal was financing a solar company with a government loan of $535 Million and the company failed, the right burned Obama at the stake for such a waste of money.

Well GOP right wingers, get your torches ready, here's Trump's Solyndra. A pharm company tasked with creating 690 jobs and producing 100 million syringes for Covid Vaccines by year end 2020, has yet to create 1 new job, and manufacture 1 new syringe.

I know its gotta be all over FOX News how such a waste of tax payer funds, kinda like $11B on a broken wall... since its DOUBLE Obama's fuck up, which we had to listen about anytime government spending got brought up.

Gotta love double standards...... Originally Posted by bf0082
Did you read the whole article? It seems that at most this company would have been able to get at this stage is around $140 million? Also the article states "Both the Pentagon and HHS have said ApiJect is compliant with the terms of its contracts, and the agencies have set aside $147.6 million in federal funds, which could rise with FDA approval." $140 million is a far cry from $500 million.
Trump will be in peoples minds forever lol
When Trump sets up his own network/internet site, Twitter and Facebook will cry about losing money. If you watch the movie, "Tucker", how gm, ford saw the threat of a small car company, used politicians to shut them down.
Did you read the whole article? It seems that at most this company would have been able to get at this stage is around $140 million? Also the article states "Both the Pentagon and HHS have said ApiJect is compliant with the terms of its contracts, and the agencies have set aside $147.6 million in federal funds, which could rise with FDA approval." $140 million is a far cry from $500 million. Originally Posted by quimps
they put a timetable of end of 2020, i have no interest in anything to do with this business if covid is gone and they start manufacturing syringes in 2024, its a waste of 1.3B$ dollars, period.

Should shut down, call it a $150M loss and go on, but they aren't. They will keep spending the money until its gone, they might create 600 jobs, but they missed the whole purpose of government funding
Obama's company took the money and failed, which means no loan repayment.

ApiJect hasn't received any money.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...-trump-to-make

Instead of trying to continually beat down what the ex-president did or didn't do, see if you can find anything your current hero has done that makes a positive difference.

Good luck
Obama's company took the money and failed, which means no loan repayment.

ApiJect hasn't received any money.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...-trump-to-make

Instead of trying to continually beat down what the ex-president did or didn't do, see if you can find anything your current hero has done that makes a positive difference.

Good luck Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
👍
Trump will be in peoples minds forever lol Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
Ain't that the truth.
They love talkin' bout' the scary orange boogeyman.
It's comical, he's turned them into broken robots stuck on repeat. It's more powerful than they realize.. It only adds to his legacy. 😂
IT s Trumps realestate experience
He owns properties and ALL the
Real estate in the small brains
The excuses are what I’m looking for, it’s amazing how insignificant 1.3B$ is when it’s wasted by the guy you want and how bent out of shape people get over a few million. To house illegals 86$M and countless articles... I’ll keep pointing out the irony and being entertained by the excuses
Whys biden always squinting with that constipated look ?

That may be more important to laugh at? No?
Uuhhh eehhuuuhh essesss I stencil threat

Eeeee uuhhhhhh as ss stencil threat uuuhhhhhhh

Uuhhhhhhh

Did I just shit my pants ..uuuuhhhhhhhhh. uuhhh
We are also entertained. It's a win-win. Thank you sir.

Gotta love double standards...... Originally Posted by bf0082
They live on double standards, always have, always will.
They live on double standards, always have, always will. Originally Posted by Zollner
You mean like Demon crat covid lockdown states with enforcement of the chinese face diapers ,incessant social distancing

Then allowing hundreds of thousands of ILLEGAL ALIANS to flood across the border and stacked in Oblunders cages and trailers.

At least place them on that OLD QUEEN MARY ship