Liz Cheney a GOP member who respects Democracy!

Being an establishment neocon RINO is unconscionable. She's practicallly a Dem. Please take her. She would fit right in.

I don't want her, you can have her
She's too Dem for me.
Being an establishment neocon RINO is unconscionable. She's practicallly a Dem. Please take her. She would fit right in.

She's too Dim for me. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
fify
Liz Chaney is as Republican as can be. It was Trump who was the RINO.
Liz Chaney is as Republican as can be. It was Trump who was the RINO. Originally Posted by brasil
She's the epitome of an establishment Reublican. Hopefully they're all on their way out. Josh Hawley, Ron DeSantis, and Rand Paul are far more in tune with Republican voters. Chaney a Romney are not.
She's the epitome of an establishment Reublican. Hopefully they're all on their way out. Josh Hawley, Ron DeSantis, and Rand Paul are far more in tune with Republican voters. Chaney a Romney are not. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Still Liz Chaney is the only Republican. The rest are RINO radical trump terrorists/anarchists more in tune being Putin assets, not working for American interests.

Birds of a feather.....LOL
Still Liz Chaney is the only Republican. The rest are RINO radical trump terrorists/anarchists more in tune being Putin assets, not working for American interests.

Birds of a feather.....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
It doesn't work that way, both parties have changed.
By that standard you're not a real liberal unless you're a classic liberal.

Hey Z, ya got any of Biden with Robert Byrd? They were pals ya know. 😉