Beane and the Bills draft picks

A week has passed and we still have yet to welcome the newest prospects for our Buffalo Bills. Looks like Beane isn't joking about getting people to get to the quarterback finally and got skme more beef for thr offensive line to protect the face of the franchise. Despite our winning record the process did good once more. Especially when Spencer Brown proved his loyalty to the Bills Mafia.

Good job Brandon Beane. This better be the year the chosen one Josh Allen finally brings a parade to Buffalo.
Super Bowl : )
I like the picks. The Bills won’t get to the SB without beating KC and they won’t beat KC without getting pressure on Mahomes.
I like the picks. The Bills won’t get to the SB without beating KC and they won’t beat KC without getting pressure on Mahomes. Originally Posted by BannerBruce
lots of projecting there, would be possible if mahomes gets injured and also assuming Allen can make it thru all 17 games too.

Maybe Cleveland has to play the chiefs early and we end up playing the browns.

To say the chiefs are the perennial roadblock is speculation I'm not 100% behind.

A healthy OL, QB, WR combo and our highest expectations might get met. Super Bowl