Something I have Noticed Lately

Since the recent LE activity here I have noticed a trend. I don't want to come off as bitchy but just feel I should put this out there. I have had a very large number of people call wanting a visit who have no references. On the rare occasion they do have references it is either Bama Friends or Rocket City Club. Since both of those are no longer here they are not valid references, sorry guys. Also I have had several guys get pissy with me lately because they decide spur of the moment they want to play. Then get mad when I have plans already or tell them I need more time in order to screen. This is just me being honest but if you want to call having never seen me before and expect to have an appointment in a half hour it is never going to happen. I have a full time day job and I am a full time parent. I HAVE to have a little notice. At a very minimum I need two hours and thats if I have seen you before. I live in the county so just the drive into my incall takes me 30 min to 45 min, that is without a shower, makeup or any other prep. If you want someone who can see you at a moments notice who sits around all day just waiting for appointments there are services and girls who do but it isn't me. So for the ECCIE guy who called me last night and got pissy, please get fucked I am not going to leave my best friends engagement party just because the wind blew up your pants leg. For everyone else that this doesn't apply to have a nice day.
you are absolutely right. if they can't be reasonable, you probably don't want to see them anyway.

stay safe, sweety
you are absolutely right. if they can't be reasonable, you probably don't want to see them anyway.

stay safe, sweety Originally Posted by PAPA JOE

ditto!!
stay safe babe!!
Heather, you are the girl that attracts me the most. A normal life, real job, just making extra cash and having fun. I think the guy who called u could find what he wanted in a jar or on a corner. Turn that damn phone off and dont let calls like that make u blink. Be safe and pm me the next time ur headed to bham. (A few days in advance ha ha)
  • Gulf2
  • 05-12-2011, 07:33 AM
... So for the ECCIE guy who called me last night and got pissy, please get fucked I am not going to leave my best friends engagement party just because the wind blew up your pants leg. ... Originally Posted by HeatherNicole
"wind blew up your pants leg" - very funny!

There is simply no excuse for anyone to get "pissy"with anyone at anytime, whether late night in this hobby or at the local eatery when the order isn't prepared correctly. This gentleman had a bad day, it sounds, and probably deserved everything you gave him.

You owe no one an explanation for your policies but I'll be the first to say that your explanation of time-frames did indeed help. We would all do well to understand, and remind ourselves, that you all have scheduling pressures and constraints as well.

As for the gentlemen, gents often experience hostility and coldness from providers when they call for "last minute" appointments. Again, assuming that politeness reigns on both sides, these calls should be understandable. Many gents work strange hours and most that I know work long, long hours. When an unusual break occurs and the mood hits, they'll call their favorite provider for a last minute visit.

I just wonder, and this is a thought perhaps for another thread, if there is a way to charge a premium for "expedited service?" Very often, these gents who have these "golden moment" opportunities are the most able to afford, and least likely to mind, premiums.

Good post.

All the best.

G2
AMEN heather!
  • Prig1
  • 05-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Wow Heather...the tone of your message kinda turned me on. Can you be ready in 5 minutes?

Actually I'm not always able to plan ahead very accurately and I do inquire about short notice visits ocassionally, but I fully understand this cannot always be accomodated and I don't get upset when it doesn't work out (or in).

It's always good to be nice. Guys that look like me have no choice but to be nice.
With so much LE activitiy, now is the time to be extra careful. If the fellas can't understand that, they themselves are probably LE!!
Wow Heather...the tone of your message kinda turned me on. Can you be ready in 5 minutes?

Actually I'm not always able to plan ahead very accurately and I do inquire about short notice visits ocassionally, but I fully understand this cannot always be accomodated and I don't get upset when it doesn't work out (or in).

It's always good to be nice. Guys that look like me have no choice but to be nice. Originally Posted by Prig1
Prig baby if it means getting you back in action I can be ready in 5 minutes but only if you bring me wine again.