URL / Website: Eccie Provider
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 35 and Thousand Oaks area
Activities: none:
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: don't waste time with her she will keep you hanging.
Recommendation: No
  • Mokoa
  • 10-26-2018, 06:44 PM
A NCNS.

Moved to the proper forum.
Dude, you have had a rough week. Calling out all the ladies should speed up the verification process.
Dude, you have had a rough week. Calling out all the ladies should speed up the verification process. Originally Posted by SARufus
Lmao
I tried to see her once. She provide directions to the incall, and I get there early. Waited in the lot for 30 mins waiting for a text back. No reply
Have had it happen to me also. Was on my way over per Confirmed appointment. Get there and then am told , ooops...double booked...sorry..I moved on.
Ive seen her 4-5 times for a hot BnG and never had a problem. Text her, and 45 minutes later she has a mouthful of my cum. No Biggy.(haha)
Ive seen her 4-5 times for a hot BnG and never had a problem. Text her, and 45 minutes later she has a mouthful of my cum. No Biggy.(haha) Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
That’s what I was hoping for…
Ive seen her 4-5 times for a hot BnG and never had a problem. Text her, and 45 minutes later she has a mouthful of my cum. No Biggy.(haha) Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
Best review. I'm sold.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-20-2019, 11:53 PM
Please do not post in Encounter Report threads that are older than thirty days.

Closed.