Hobby banned in Texas? Felony now.

All the risk is on the John.
The Hobby has always been "Illegal" in the United States. The Hobby is "Not Banned In Texas". As of September 1st, you will now be "Charged with a Felony (Not Sentenced) If You Get Caught vs a Misdemeanor".That is all.

Don't Get Caught And Do Your Research. It's not rocket science. I'm not changing a thing on my end. These Dicks Won't Suck Themselves...

Enjoy this beautiful day, Stay Safe, Screen and Happy Hobbying!
All the risk is on the John. Originally Posted by nigsub

LOL.. no. All the risk is on the John if you go out seeking those "diamonds in the rough" that have no reputation and no review history.
Wait a minute ... people pay for sex?
Wow. Shameful for a state that prides itself on being a badass.

This is some shit that a state like Utah or Vermont would do.

Are you, fucking serious. Big, bad fucking Texas, coming up with some wussy ass shit like THIS! Really??

You mean to tell me, that the big bad, 'secede if we really wanted to', gun toting, horse galloping, boot and spurs wearing, bull riding, steak eating, backyard barbecuing, beer and whiskey chugging, moonshine smuggling, shindig and hoedown having, guitar playing, big rig driving, bullhorn limo riding, football worshipping, cowboy hat wearing, Lone Star flag waving, outlaw state like Texas is gonna let some bullshit law like this come to be?

You're gonna STAND there, and tell me that you're aiming to make it a felony to "engage" with what's supposed to be the hottest, prettiest, cornfed, biggest boob, roundest ass having, tractor riding, bale of hay tossing, Daisy Duke wearing, stick shift driving women in the country??

Wow. Can't say that I ain't disappointed in you.

You know the old slogan, "I ain't from Texas, but I got here as fast as I could?"

It's gonna turn into, "Well, fuck it. I ain't from Texas anyway...I'm going back home."

Well, I guess there's always Oklahoma.

You mean to tell me, that the big bad, 'secede if we really wanted to', gun toting, horse galloping, boot and spurs wearing, bull riding, steak eating, backyard barbecuing, beer and whiskey chugging, moonshine smuggling, shindig and hoedown having, guitar playing, big rig driving, bullhorn limo riding, football worshipping, cowboy hat wearing, Lone Star flag waving, outlaw state like Texas is gonna let some bullshit law like this come to be?
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You left out ''tailgating'' as a lead-in to ''football worshipping''. And ''mask shirking'' right before ''outlaw State''.

Well, I guess there's always Oklahoma. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Fuck. One of the Texas AMPs located there, and was chased back to Texas in 5 days. I'll take my chances here.
LOL.. no. All the risk is on the John if you go out seeking those "diamonds in the rough" that have no reputation and no review history. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Should make it tougher for a provider trying to start up in Texas.....what John is going to chance finding out the new girl is a cop?

Gotta love this “free country” bull$hit.

I don’t mind them going after the underage stuff, or the instances where the woman is forced to work.....They need to put more effort into solving violent crimes like murder, rape, armed robbery, go after crimes of nonconsent. There’s a whole pile of cold cases and rape kits waiting for DNA testing.’
You forgot line dancing, snuff dipping, wrangler jean wearing, sleeveless T-shirt wearing, big belt buckle, lol
Lol. Yeah, after it was too late to edit, I realized I could’ve added more. 😄
https://youtu.be/2LUZkbBiqJo
I think this guy sums up my feelings pretty well.
Stay with who you know ,Not who you want to know !
Want sex just take the girl on a date there is no law against that.
Stay with who you know ,Not who you want to know ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Is that like ''a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, that for all you know may be laced with thorns''?