Intel on Trinity or Bren at BabyDolls

Stopped in on my way to the airport and Trinity and Bren were having a conversation at the lounge chairs at the top of the steps next to me. I listened for a bit and then chatted with them. I had seen Bren before in the club, but never talked to her. I don’t remember seeing Trinity, but she said she has been dancing for 10 years. Any intel on them? Feel free to PM
I am afraid any intel you might get will not be accurate. It is sad but when you find a good one and share intel they then have 1,000 ass holes go to the club wanting the same service. Best option is to find a jewel on your own and treat her with some respect and then keep it to yourself. It takes time and $$ but it is worth the try. In my 37 years of going to strip clubs in the DFW area I have found this to be best. In the old days we did not have these sites and that was the only way. Drive the car to see if you like it and test if it all works for you. If not test drive another! Just my 2 cents from an old fart!
  • KFB
  • Today, 10:02 AM
Solid advice phmzee. Hope op gets the info he's seeking but even if he does he still has to go there and convince the girls to do those things for him. You were there talking with the girls, just run your game and see what happens. You're going to have to do that either way.

A little thought experiment, assume all the girls do extras ... under the right conditions (money, things we can't talk about, mad at their SO, they "like" you and you're not creepy lol,etc) and it's your job to figure out if you can meet those conditions or if you even want to.
I totally get it, being just a monthly visitor to Dallas and Babydolls, it is hard for me to become any dancer's regular and understand that services vary greatly depending on the client and dancer connection. I have a couple that I will see and try and hold out for if I know they are in the club, but looking for some possible back-ups. Just thought I would see if anyone had any insights for an out of town guest.....like don't waste your time or she is good but good luck getting a dance due to her popularity.
Your missing my point! Some of the best girls I have had at BBD have had some bad reviews on here! Stay away.. She is bad... she is a bitch ... and the list goes on. Yes you only coming in once a month does not help your success. My go to girl has bad days and does not deliver the same way each time. One time I am like this is boring maybe time to find another then the next time she blows it out of the park and I leave "WOW" So just relax and have fun. Normally the high maintenance looking girls I stay clear of but may try one dance before writing them off. It is a game both sides can play. Some times you loose and sometimes you get a big win!