plz dont judge... but im a nasty little slut & its always been a fantasy...

I've been trying to set up a GB for the longest time ever & can't seem to coordinate one. Just the thought of a big dick in my pussy, dick in my ass, & one in my mouth simultaneously makes me wet instantly! Can some one plz plz plz!!!?!!! Help make this come true? Shit 2 dicks is good enuff!
You should contact HeavenShaw, maybe the guys she saw would want to plan one with you.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ngbang+houston

PS...I haven't done a gangbang, but MFM is off the charts!

~
I deffintly will thx & I have yet to do MFM but Ive always fantasized
I think you should start with MFM and work your way up.

~
I tried MFM many years ago, like when I became drinking age lol. They both came in 2 minutes and the excitement was over. I wanna try 3, 5-8 inches each with stamina to all give me a complete cum bath from head to toe after! No anal tho
Oh I love anal. I need one in each hole & possibly one in hand as well! I dont want it to be quick either i need stamina, light bondage, the whole 9 yards!
Just the thought of a big dick..... Originally Posted by MzOcean_xxx
Oh man......that's too funny.
Oh man......that's too funny. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Lol as comical as it may seem I'm absolutely serious
Lol as comical as it may seem I'm absolutely serious Originally Posted by MzOcean_xxx
If only you knew ..... good luck.
Double penetration is the best part, but they need to be the right two guys; average size is good, comfortable around each other, experience is a good thing when it comes to this.

I tried MFM many years ago, like when I became drinking age lol. They both came in 2 minutes and the excitement was over. I wanna try 3, 5-8 inches each with stamina to all give me a complete cum bath from head to toe after! No anal tho Originally Posted by Anna Star
I am confident some of the locals on here will say since it is your fantasy it should either be,
at no cost or you paying to have it fulfilled.
Though I do understand the statement,
"If you are good at something never do it for free."
Make the money if you can.

I am not sure why an attractive lady as yourself would have a problem in finding gentleman willing to participate.
Yeah, they will say that, they always do, rofl. Talk to Heaven Shaw about it like I said, you also need the right venue for a gangbang.

~
Well LOTO, when I'm horny I charge. Life just isn't fair!

But I tell you guys love when I'm screaming and cumming hard!!

So when your ready, bring my donation and some egg rolls and I'll show you
I am confident some of the locals on here will say since it is your fantasy it should either be,
at no cost or you paying to have it fulfilled.

I am not sure why an attractive lady as yourself would have a problem in finding gentleman willing to participate. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
At the end of the day I'm still a provider so my sessions always will be compensated for. non the less its still a fantansy of mine & has been for the longest.
I'm a great candidate ..... but I'll pass.