BP Body rub Tatiana retiring June 30

It's posted near the bottom of her page. She will be missed by many, myself included.
She posted it on the bottom of her page for a reason why make it a thread? If she wanted it to tell all of Eccie she would have made a thread as such...
  • rwksl
  • 03-03-2015, 09:20 PM
It's posted near the bottom of her page. She will be missed by many, myself included. Originally Posted by allmenarepigs
My flag is at half mast.
She posted it on the bottom of her page for a reason why make it a thread? If she wanted it to tell all of Eccie she would have made a thread as such... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
1. She don't do eccie.
2. Despite #1, she probably one of the most commented on and reviewed providers on eccie.
  • Trey
  • 03-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Who is this chick? Why should we care? I guess no hoe has ever said they would leave in 4 months and stayed.
Saw her a couple of times and could not figure out what the fuss was all about.
Guys have low standards. In other news, it's almost March 15th, Dorthy. Ijs
Agree with texanguy. She failed my comparative value with a Latin agency test. Granted, massage was above average but BBBJ was fairly standard.
It's posted near the bottom of her page. She will be missed by many, myself included. Originally Posted by allmenarepigs
1. She don't do eccie.
2. Despite #1, she probably one of the most commented on and reviewed providers on eccie. Originally Posted by allmenarepigs
Giving an NBA BP hoe praise because she's retiring. Guess she made her targeted amount off of y'all.

WDGAF
Let Tatiana start her own retirement thread, like Jemma Martin's.
Giving an NBA BP hoe praise because she's retiring. Guess she made her targeted amount off of y'all.

WDGAF Originally Posted by kerwil62
For what ever the reason, whether it's price, color or ethnicity, I totally get that it sucks to not be able to see a provider you'd like to bang. Does drawing attention for us on every single provider who is NBA that you see impact anything? We can't do anything about it. Maybe sending them a well reasoned text against their policy or trying to get an age exception would actually make more progress?

WDGAF Originally Posted by kerwil62
This dude here is always talking shit about NBA providers. Dont be jealous man there are plenty of other girls you can see
This dude here is always talking shit about NBA providers. Dont be jealous man there are plenty of other girls you can see Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
You gotdamn right!! And I will continue to do that shit because I can!

Who the fuck is jealous?? It damn sure isn't me!
For what ever the reason, whether it's price, color or ethnicity, I totally get that it sucks to not be able to see a provider you'd like to bang. Does drawing attention for us on every single provider who is NBA that you see impact anything? We can't do anything about it. Maybe sending them a well reasoned text against their policy or trying to get an age exception would actually make more progress? Originally Posted by citizen44
First off this chick was NEVER my type. I wouldn't care what race she was.

Secondly I wouldn't waste my time "speaking to them" much less trying to change an NBA provider's policy. I just look at the money I be saving.
You gotdamn right!! And I will continue to do that shit because I can!

Who the fuck is jealous?? It damn sure isn't me! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Looks like your feelings got hurt little buddy. You take this shit too serious.