Are you normal? Official dick graph.

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/life/...enis-size.html

Now if someone calls you a "big dick" you can see what percentile you are in.
It took a British study to confirm what everyone already knew...I'm a well above average dick...

Prett sure my wife, being British, confirmed that for them...
I guess that makes me "average" in terms of length, my Mr. Happy is thick though.
I'm a well above average ... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Everyone here already knows how big of a dick you are

I'm a well above average dick...
Originally Posted by Wakeup
Cool story ... Tell it again
WHEW -- glad the Brits spent tax payers $$$ on this study... now I am SURE the US of A wouldn't spend $$$ like that!
  • drax1
  • 03-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Do you think we should pay for a study like that or just poll/pole the ladies?
D1 -- ya got me confused. Are you suggesting that WE pay our find ladies to do the study?
Don't you know that our fine ladies are already being paid by the US Govt! How many Govt employees are ALREADY using our fine ladies???
  • drax1
  • 03-04-2015, 05:17 PM
No, just ask your provider if you're big enough. You'll feel better for asking I'm sure.
pretty sure it's poll.

as for asking the ladies, that's because they'll be completely honest right? well 90% of em, huh? no way they'd be stroking our egos I'm sure.
  • Tetas
  • 03-04-2015, 06:07 PM
no way they'd be stroking our egos I'm sure. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Well, least this "study" makes me feel better. Now I know that the ladies that told me that I had a "big" one were only fibbing a little and not just flat out lying to me.
  • drax1
  • 03-04-2015, 06:30 PM
pretty sure it's poll.

as for asking the ladies, that's because they'll be completely honest right... Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
You are missing my sarcasm on both points. I'm just having fun. Lighten up.
You are missing my sarcasm on both points. I'm just having fun. Lighten up. Originally Posted by drax1
my bad! you're right. I didn't read into your statement enough. ha! gotcha now. I read it as an unsurety. again my bad and at the same time, good one!

and I'm always light. well usually. eh, blame it on the board. it's changing me to be too literal (or is it not literal enough?). lol