Fake pussys/ Pocket Pussys

I was browsing around the Sex shop the other day and I was fasinated by these fake pussy toys I saw on the shelf. Some of them have a fake pussy and ass! I think its kind of cool lol but have any of you gents REALLY used one of these before? Would you? And if you have tried one how does it compare? I really am curious! Heres a link to more examples of what im talking about: http://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/ma...istic-vaginas/
Here I thought this was a threAD about some of the fucktards around here.........my bad.......carry on.
I've always wondered that too Kaitlyn, but I would think there's nothing like human body to body contact and then also, you'd be missing the boobs & mouth. Good question though. :)

~
I've always wondered that too Kaitlyn, but I would think there's nothing like human body to body contact and then also, you'd be missing the boobs & mouth. Good question though.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Lol yeah but if you lube up I hear it gets moist in the inside lol im nosey
Thats a very good question , Ive always wondered about it myself ..hmm boys ?
then also, you'd be missing the boobs & mouth.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Boobs and mouth are sold separately....ijs
I was browsing around the Sex shop the other day and I was fasinated by these fake pussy toys I saw on the shelf. Some of them have a fake pussy and ass! I think its kind of cool lol but have any of you gents REALLY used one of these before? Would you? And if you have tried one how does it compare? I really am curious! Heres a link to more examples of what im talking about: http://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/ma...istic-vaginas/ Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I'd rather have another session with you, Miss Kaitlyn = )
Btw, I do wonder how a fake pussy works?

Do guys like tie it to a pillow and then you hump the pillow / pussy combo and pretend it is a real lady?

Lol = )
I haven't tried the one with the ass, and I don't see myself ever buying one.

However, I do have a couple of Fleshlights and they are amazing.

Nothing beats the real thing, but a fleshlight comes mighty close.
I'm old fashioned so my right hand is the only fake pussy I need. Flawlessly getting the job done for over 30 years.
I thought this was an "alternative" thread in lieu of the recent sting.

But image #15 in KD's showcase looks like it would get the job done, nicely.
I'm old fashioned so my right hand is the only fake pussy I need. Flawlessly getting the job done for over 30 years. Originally Posted by tbone77494
this ^

I know there is all kinds in the world but I just can't see how that would get anyone human excited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SPuPBS-VXE
(apparently I can't get youtube tags to work. :P)

or maybe it's for working off the effects of certain pills?
  • Trey
  • 03-05-2015, 05:38 PM
I had a Jack off sleeve once. It was a squishy rubber tube with little nubs in it to stimulate you. The good part is it did ad a little stimulation. Bad parts, you gotta hide that shit, you gotta clean that shit, and it really just ain't better than normal hand. I think it got a few uses before I chucked it. No fake ass or fleshlight as I can't see it being much better.

I don't think you can ever make fake pussy as good as the real thing. It's about that physical touch, and interaction. Otherwise we'd all just stick our dicks in a glory hole or something as it wouldn't matter much different. You buy a fake ass when there is no hope for you to get a real one most likely.
Here I thought this was a threAD about some of the fucktards around here.... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Boobs and mouth are sold separately....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
Lol!! Fake pussy upsells!