Is classi-Jassi still in the hobby?

Whenever I browse through the history of Austin eccie forums I always come across the reviews of classi-jassi.

Her profile is deleted in Eccie but I wonder if she is still around ....
She's had a few different handles...forget what her latest is. But she's more utr than she used to be, if she's even still around.
She's had a few different handles...forget what her latest is. But she's more utr than she used to be, if she's even still around.
(staff edit; ztonk)
Sure hope Classi-Jassi didn't guest her account for security reasons
  • ztonk
  • 01-15-2017, 02:59 PM
Linking a new handle to a guested one is indeed outing.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
And y'all wonder why ladies change multiple times. All it takes is one comment like this to mess things up for a lady and everyone around her. Innocent people like kids, marriages etc. Yes. I know we all take risks being here, but aan ounce of prevention where discretion is concerned, is worth a pound of whatever it is that saying is. Hobbyist & provider's deserve that courtesy & respect at all times.
And y'all wonder why ladies change multiple times. All it takes is one comment like this to mess things up for a lady and everyone around her. Innocent people like kids, marriages etc. Yes. I know we all take risks being here, but aan ounce of prevention where discretion is concerned, is worth a pound of whatever it is that saying is. Hobbyist & provider's deserve that courtesy & respect at all times. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
+1000000
Whenever I browse through the history of Austin eccie forums I always come across the reviews of classi-jassi.

Her profile is deleted in Eccie but I wonder if she is still around .... Originally Posted by redhot11
CJ was a fav who I saw a few times.
All of a suddenly her profile disappeared, but I was still able to book by cel.
Last time I saw CJ she said she was retiring, and I haven't gotten a peep out of her since.
I think she's gone, I wish her the best, and I moved on.
She can sure work that asshole though. Great ass pipe maybe she has problems holding stool as that ass has been through hell and back.