AMPS

What are the best cities in the US for AMP action? Top 5?
New york, LA, bay area of san fran, las veags. Just a guess
Gotta have San Diego on there...for sure!
New York has a lot of action but it's 50% more expensive than Dallas
Experience dictates that almost all these ladies work in many locations, generally either from Los Angeles or NYC. Being a transient business, the service is amazingly similar in all the cities.
I was on a business trip to NY once and sampled the wares over in Jersey. Good girl and nice service.
Been wondering the same. I keep thinking they are going to open up AMP row right across the Oklahoma or Louisiana border somewhere haha.
Been wondering the same. I keep thinking they are going to open up AMP row right across the Oklahoma or Louisiana border somewhere haha. Originally Posted by MavsFan98
Don’t hold your breath on anything happening across the Louisiana boarder. There are a handful of AMPs scattered around Shreveport and Bossier. The vast majority do not offer extras. Even the ones that do are hesitant to offer if they don’t recognize you. Most of them are also upwards of 40 and are varying degrees of unattractive. The scarcity is due to them getting a lot of attention from Uncle LEO. I mean, we’re getting close to 100 homicides for the year but at least the police are hard at work keeping us safe from handjobs.
Maybe someone here can help me with a question that I have? I am posting on this thread because I don't know where else on this site to ask it. I joined this site almost three years ago but just recently put two reviews in and now have private access. I am in Philly and use the same handle and a rose avatar on all the review sites that I am a member of.

We have a new provider at one of my favorite AMP's in Philly that has come from Dallas. The owner and star provider provides great gfe service at a reasonable tip plus house fee. It seems this new girl thinks the going rate in Philly is too low for her best performance and she may be right if she is use to a larger tip in Dallas. Philly is known to have some of the lowest AMP rates in the country.

I am curious what the going rate for regular FS and gfe service in Dallas so we can understand why she thinks the tips are too low. You can answer here if this site allows such info to be posted or if not you can send me a private message. Thanks in advance.
;-) I actually don't know about these numbers other than from heresay: House fee is 60-65, HJ starts at 40, fun is $100+, Full with a hat is 200. BB activity occurs per provider, relationship, and extra cost at negotiated rate. Does that help?
Orlando is Awesome for AMP's
Orlando is Awesome for AMP's Originally Posted by tenacity11075
Just ask Robert Kraft of the Patriots!