Question about insults

I have been told that insulting members is not allowed. What about insulting those who are banned. Are they no longer members and thus fair game for insulting? Or is it more like they are suspended, that is, still members, but with unable to participate in the board for a period of time? If the later is the case, I would suggest that the term "suspended" might be more accurate than "banned."
You may want to stop insulting the modtards intelligence....
Or are you looking for pointers?? I can help with that.....
I have been told that insulting members is not allowed. What about insulting those who are banned. Are they no longer members and thus fair game for insulting? Or is it more like they are suspended, that is, still members, but with unable to participate in the board for a period of time? If the later is the case, I would suggest that the term "suspended" might be more accurate than "banned." Originally Posted by brasil
Who ya thinking about insulting
It's not polite to speak ill of the banned. 🙏
Ask N....LOL
Ask N....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
Hey, that's racist!

lol. I know who you mean, but lol.
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

That's all ya need to know, right there....

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

. Originally Posted by rooster
LMFAO. I fart in your general direction
Hey, that's racist!

lol. I know who you mean, but lol. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
That's the latest dodge of trump twinks!
When they hear anything they don't like just carp...that's racist!.....LOL
Gentlemen I’m pretty sure your well off topic
Gentlemen I’m pretty sure your well off topic Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Well maybe they wouldn't be if you just answered the fucking question as this was a question asked in the "questions for the staff" section. How about doing something helpful for a change or will pointing out your lack of doing the job you are supposed to do be considered point worthy from your Mommy again?
What in the world? I haven't been on this site for a year and I come back to the same ol' s**t. Good Times and a lesson that some things never change!
Well maybe they wouldn't be if you just answered the fucking question as this was a question asked in the "questions for the staff" section. How about doing something helpful for a change or will pointing out your lack of doing the job you are supposed to do be considered point worthy from your Mommy again? Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I’m pretty sure if you look over the site guidelines you’ll find the answer
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Maybe look at guidelines #1 #3 #4

The Dr