Moco candyy_214 info?

Anyone seen candyy_214 on Moco? She quoted 100 for 30, near Plano Road and Skillman.
She looks pretty good but I don't know anything about her. How do you approach the girls on Moco if they're not in the chat room? You you send a chat request asking if they play for $? Or do you assume they all do and just ask how much?
She looks pretty good but I don't know anything about her. How do you approach the girls on Moco if they're not in the chat room? You you send a chat request asking if they play for $? Or do you assume they all do and just ask how much? Originally Posted by gardo
What I do is send a chat asking if they're dtf. If they are, they'll usually respond back with a dollar sign ($). If they aren't, they'll usually cuss me out and/or block me lol.
A link would have been a good idea. http://www.mocospace.com/html/profil...?user=88004111
I am going to just say.. my experience with Moco has been shitty with the exception of one girl.. all the others were complete dead fucks..
I would rather pay someone off here or Backpage and at least get some fake ass IOP.. the last one I seen came to a hotel I was staying at for an outcall.. and 30 minutes into the session someone came pounding on my door.. I checked the peephole and opened the door and whoever it was took off running out of sight..
Complete waste of time and money on Moco, in my opinion..
Good luck though!!
Fyi it looks like she's real, for whatever that's worth. She told me the name of a motel and when I drove by sure enough a lady resembling her pics was indeed sitting outside one of the rooms.
link invalid... maybe you caused her to quit?
She's still around.
Hasn't responded to my chat message though.