TS prviders taboo

Ummm yeah...none of that was dramatic...way to prove my point for me.

I'd respond further but you are all over the place with this post...from sagging natural tits on GG's to a thinly veiled insult that GG's don't "maintenance their bodies" and I really wouldn't know where to start.

I think the term "A guy fucking you has makeup and fake tits" is far more derogatory than shemale... Just show's your ignorance. You can call me Tranny, transexual, transgender, chick with dick, whatever, but lets not be offensive. If I said females let themselves go and don't maintenance their bodies, a lot of girls would be offended right? But that is not true. A lot of the fake titties feel very real now days, but for some reason IDK why, guys seem to like the fake look better than the sagging natural look. No offense attended to anyone, different strokes for different folks. And I am entitle to express my own opinion, and if you don't like that is your problem not mines. Like Racitraci said, I don't believe gay men are attracted to TS's, and vice verse TS's aren't attracted to them either. I think straight men like beauty, and feminism with a nice pretty curvy body. Well let's just say guys like boobs, ass, long legs, long hair, pretty face, curvy hot body etc. A vagina, or penis is optional, not every guy is into that, but I do know every straight men I met, rather in the business or outside, tend to like sex, and I'm just speaking my own experiences, they wouldn't turn a pretty TS down even after told and warned in advanced, about what the TS natural born gender is, many straight men respond after I tell them, "well do you have a pussy now" You would think they would walk away or just simply say never-mind, but that is never my case. If you closed minded people think TS providers and admires are gay, fags, borderline-gays or whatever other offensive term you want to use on us, you just haven't met the right TS yet. There is a difference on Transvestites and Transsexuals do your research and you would know, if you would see me walking down the street in the broad daylight, you would never guess I'm a TS. With that said, I hope you GG's out their that are offended by the presence of beauty, would be able to sleep sometime, knowing that your clients have been with a TS and they are not gay, just secure in their own masculinity and pay for what they like... I thought providers are in this business for the $$, its easy and fast, and an old professions that will never go away. Do your job and be happy that your day went well today. Don't ya know how dangerous also this profession is. Just be thankful your not on the news being another dead prostitute. I said prostitute, cause thats what the headlines always says, so no offense on that either. TTYL Originally Posted by ts_rosimar
Rosimar makes some good points and while some may be offended I don't think that was the intent.
Kick back, hike up your skirt, it's all good!
  • txjr3
  • 07-20-2011, 06:46 AM
I love trannies, shemales, chicks with dicks, whatever term you want to use. Same as gg, if the provider is having fun, its great, if they aren't into it, it's not. I just reviewed Kimberly in Austin, and she was delightful!