Kittyads

Has anyone had any luck using kittyads?
Seems like pretty much everyone one I have talked to are scammers, wanting a deposit or booking fee.
If there are some real legit girls tell me who they might be.
Thanks in advance
Try trystlink or private delights. Pricey but at least most of them are real.
Try trystlink or private delights. Pricey but at least most of them are real. Originally Posted by les123
Ok thank you, appreciate the response
There are real ladies on kitty ads, but it's few and far between. I found Elizabeth on there two years ago. She now has good reviews and on tryst. Definitely a needle in the haystack type of site.
Thank you for the input
I thought I was going to see one from kittyads
But my schedule and hers didn't match up
But out of tons I talked to, she was the only one that never
Asked for a deposit or anything up front
I guess i will keep trying
Thanks again my friend
There are a few on there that mention they don't want a deposit. Are they trying to set themselves apart or do they have any other agenda. I did meet Elizabeth there 2 years before she went to tryst. I may text some just to guage the realism on there. I think its few and far between. Unicorn searching is fun. Most ads lead to Omaha and that's a lot like sip sap. Anyone have luck on sip sap?
Not so much an ad sites or directory, but I just came across this search engine that only lists provider websites and generally scammers won't invest the time or money to create a website. https://sexworkersear.ch/