Lauren New

I saw Lauren with DI when she was in Indianapolis. She is starting in Des Moines and here is her link. https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/lauren/

You can find my review here: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2950888

She was incredible.
Does she have any other reviews besides yours? No offense but seems a little sus that your praising her so much especially when you don't have hardly any posts in the 13 years you have been a member. We have seen others do the samething as your doing and it's pretty common knowledge that when it happens its either the girl using a fake profile or her handler.
Yes but Indianapolis doesn't review here much so you would have to look up the reviews on the other site that Indy uses a lot. I don't know if I can mention that site here. Plus she is the first provider I have seen in years because I have been with a couple of SB's so that's the other reason I haven't reviewed here in a few years.
A few years like a decade…..
It's OK. You can state the name of that "other site that Indy uses a lot." What is it? Eccie has no issues with that. I'd like to read those reviews too.
Freckle sent me this link for reviews
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6671886
A couple people do say some good things about Lauren just not nearly as good of review system as on here so still leaves some blanks open about her for me. But I do hope she's legit and as good as freckles is saying cause des moines is really lacking in selection of quality providers right now
I think I am willing to trust DI with Melanie and Adrian both working out well for me
When this was first posted I thought the 30 min rate was $200 and now it is showing as $150? Is the price point TGTBT?
I think you might be right (on it lowering). Perhaps decreasing based on DSM vs Indianapolis market rates? Or an intro price since she's new here?

If she's the same quality as the other DI ladies I imagine that rate will eventually go up. In the meantime, I may have to take advantage of that rate
Adrian is retired now.
I think I am willing to trust DI with Melanie and Adrian both working out well for me Originally Posted by Redton2751
Adrian has retired. late Sept. or Early October.
I tried to arrange an appointment with Adrian in early October and she said she was taking a two week vacation. Sorry to learn that she has retired but thankful that I had the opportunity to enjoy her company a few times. She will be missed!
Adrian had gotten engaged the last time I saw her. Such a sweet lady. I was happy for her. One of my local favorites. Saw her many times over many years.
Same service and same booker. They have had a few other people there over the years with Olivia being another one and a young lady who only lasted a few weeks. I have never had any issues with them. I expect if they are on the site, likely the same will hold. I am traveling that week or would be reaching out for sure.
anyone know of where her incall is at?