What is your bra size?

This is mostly for the ladies but if there are any manzierre or bro wearers in here I guess you can chime in too! In real world whenever I see a lady with juggs o plenty the first thought I always have is I wonder what size bra she's wearing? Plus I need to get my mind off of "Cardsgate" and can't think of anything better than titty's to accomplish that.
ha, ha. love it strongbad. nothing like a sexy bra or braless boobies or taking boobies out of a bra!

that said, from past experience, plenty of girls don't even actually know or wear the correct bra size.
This is mostly for the ladies but if there are any manzierre or bro wearers in here I guess you can chime in too! In real world whenever I see a lady with juggs o plenty the first thought I always have is I wonder what size bra she's wearing? Plus I need to get my mind off of "Cardsgate" and can't think of anything better than titty's to accomplish that. Originally Posted by strongbad
Are you curious what 'her' bra size is?

She may wear a bra now... but does he still need a jock strap? ...

Did I get the She's & He's Right..???
I am 36FF all natural
Depends on the bra manufacturer. I'm in the 42-44C range.

Blooming 2 - Cond.JPG

I'm more of an "eyes and a smile" kind of guy than a "boobies" kind...but I wanted to contribute this to flavor the conversation:

And this:

And this:

Bra size is my pet peeve.. ugh.... Most guys care about cup size!!! But I did saymost.
I am a 36DD, only because I actually am one of the few woman that wear the correct size.
Please not that that the actual bra size is universal, 36 is 36 inches. hard to mess up there. most woman wear a bigger size then they should.
cup size is tricky. a 32C and 40C size boobs are totally diffent. the cup size is the difference betwn the measurements of around the ribcage under the breast and the measurement of the breast at its fullest part (usually one inch below the axilla.)now time for the math, subtract the ribcage measuremnt forom the breast measurement. now u have the cup siz! one inch diffence is A, 2 is b, 3 is c, etc. most wear a size too small.
I try so hard to not go off on a tangent, BUT.......
40 DD Love the push ups!
Bra size is my pet peeve.. ugh.... Most guys care about cup size!!! But I did saymost.
I am a 36DD, only because I actually am one of the few woman that wear the correct size.
Please not that that the actual bra size is universal, 36 is 36 inches. hard to mess up there. most woman wear a bigger size then they should.
cup size is tricky. a 32C and 40C size boobs are totally diffent. the cup size is the difference betwn the measurements of around the ribcage under the breast and the measurement of the breast at its fullest part (usually one inch below the axilla.)now time for the math, subtract the ribcage measuremnt forom the breast measurement. now u have the cup siz! one inch diffence is A, 2 is b, 3 is c, etc. most wear a size too small.
I try so hard to not go off on a tangent, BUT....... Originally Posted by SweetDulce
You got me dizzy trying to decipher the math.....as long as they are big and natural, it's all good. Me encantan las chichonas.
36C
  • bbkid
  • 06-17-2015, 06:08 PM
I seldom wear one, but every now and then my utr gf makes me wear hers for a few minutes.
She's a 36DD, I believe.
Amazing what a guy will do for pussy.
Brilliant thread!
I seldom wear one, but every now and then my utr gf makes me wear hers for a few minutes.
She's a 36DD, I believe.
Amazing what a guy will do for pussy. Originally Posted by bbkid
You gotta wear it like....