Text Harassment From Different Provider After Posting Review?

You post a review and receive harassing texts about it from a different provider than the one you reviewed. How do you react?

Apologies, the poll title got truncated and I don't seem to be able to edit it. To clarify, this poll applies only to receiving texts from a different provider than the one you reviewed. Not communication from a reviewed provider unhappy with her review.
  • BK
  • 09-08-2018, 10:10 AM
I understood it, stop or never see the text harasser again.

Doesn't even have to be over a review. It could also be harassment about why I haven't scheduled a date with them, like that type of text would make me just REALLY want to schedule one with them. Or comments about how many OKs and times I have seen a particular lady on the P411 OKs listing without seeing them.
There is no way, I would schedule a date with a provider or providers who texted me about another date. If I had a favorable date, I would see the one I reviewed again. My money, my choice.
There is no way, I would schedule a date with a provider or providers who texted me about another date. If I had a favorable date, I would see the one I reviewed again. My money, my choice. Originally Posted by Baconman
Totally agree.
Originally Posted by boblawblog

I know some guys who said they couldn’t write reviews of me because some provider got pissed. Talk about a shitty business practice. Running a fantasy business based on fear is counter productive
It’s happened to me several times with different providers. Yeah, I got pissed but ended up not giving a fuck and kept posting reviews anyways. In fact, it made me want to keep seeing provider who was being targeted more.

Instead of being jealous, providers should empower each other—-not bring each other down.
You post a review and receive harassing texts about it from a different provider than the one you reviewed. How do you react?

Apologies, the poll title got truncated and I don't seem to be able to edit it. To clarify, this poll applies only to receiving texts from a different provider than the one you reviewed. Not communication from a reviewed provider unhappy with her review. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I would stop seeing the provider harassing you... It’s your money and your choice who you see and how often.

An exception would be if the client is constantly texting and socializing with said provider off the clock, intentionally taking advantage of her time, and then doesn’t follow through with scheduling. That type of client definitely deserves to be called out on his behavior. But still, that’s partially her fault for allowing it. When guys act like that with me, I just block them. No harassment... The silent treatment is much more effective.
Agreed Ginger, I try not to text or contact a provider unless I can schedule. Time is wellmoney, as the saying goes. There are times that I have to cancel, but it's not too often, and always well in advance of the appointment. I've never had a provider harass me about seeing another. Hopefully this is the case with most.
It’s happened to me several times with different providers. Yeah, I got pissed but ended up not giving a fuck and kept posting reviews anyways. In fact, it made me want to keep seeing provider who was being targeted more.

Instead of being jealous, providers should empower each other—-not bring each other down. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

Amen babe!!
I wouldn’t see any provider who texts me first, period.
  • jer
  • 09-10-2018, 01:56 PM
I tend to agree Pinky, unless I've asked the provider specifically to let me know about availability.

To the main question, a quick way for me to never see a provider again is for her to text me about a visit I had with someone else. If it wasn't for to a review, then I would stop seeing both of them, as I expect visits to remain private, again unless I bring it up.

Apologies, the poll title got truncated and I don't seem to be able to edit it. To clarify, this poll applies only to receiving texts from a different provider than the one you reviewed. Not communication from a reviewed provider unhappy with her review. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Although everything has to have a balance... good and evil, young and old, professional and unprofessional.
My advice is to leave those harassing providers alone.I promise, you'll be able to find more good experienced professional ladies without the harassment and threats from the evils ones.
I wouldn’t see any provider who texts me first, period. Originally Posted by Pinky457
I actually don’t mind a provider reaching out provided we have met before or at least communicated several times attempting to meet. The ladies are running a business, and business inevitably will get slow from time to time. They have bills to pay just like the rest of us, and this biz is probably one of the best examples of the feast or famine scenario. Anyone who has ever worked in sales knows what it feels like to be f’ing dying inside knowing you need this sale today right now or you’re going to eat bread & water next 2 weeks or even worse you may get fired bc you didn’t hit a minimum. There have been a few times when I scheduled with a provider just because she reached out to say hello and let me know she is available and has an incall somewhere. I respect the hustle and if I’m considering hobbying that day anyway, and it’s a provider I get along with, I feel like she’s earned my business. I know there are some ladies that won’t do it maybe bc they don’t want to look desperate but if you’ve run a business before, then you know the reality. “But that’s just my two cents worth