411???

If you join p411 do you have to start over with your references. In other words do your current references OKs transfer in or do you have to get Ok'ed within the 411 system.
  • hd
  • 08-03-2012, 03:07 PM
I let my p411 lapse once for a few months, but when I re-signed, the old ones stayed attached to my file. if that's what you're asking. you can always get on the site and ask questions w/o being a member.
No what I meant was I have references now from verified providers but I'm not a member of p411. As I understand it you have to have OK's as well within 411. Can those exisitng provider references suffice?
When you sign up, they will ask you which providers you've seen so they can verify you with a "basic p411" account. The more providers you have as references that actually use p411, the better for your p411 standing-as it gives you p411 ok's. (p411 will ask them to give you verification if they have seen you within a certain time frame)

Just remember, some ladies are not comfortable giving ok's after a certain length of time.
TntAngie is correct. If your provider references on P411, they verify you, those count automatically as Oks. Its upto three at first. But once you are on there, and you see several other providers who you have seen, you can ask them for a Ok.

Most providers just go with OK on P411 as verifications, even ones requesting references. It all depends though, if the girls you have seen are reputable, then I think that solves issue of providing actual references beyond even an Ok.