Oh HELL NO!

Welcome to the Police State! Big Brother is Watching You!
  • Seedy
  • 11-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Commie libtard cocksuckers, this is just the beginning, hope you all are happy... fucking idiots.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is becoming too close to reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...wis_sLT1I&NR=1
I just read that, seed spiller, and you're in big trouble komerade!
Hell fucking no. This is ridiculous. Another reason to start planning our departure from this country.
The package (PDF) is a substitute for H.R. 2471, which the House of Representatives already has approved.
You blaming liberals for a bill that has to pass the Republican controlled HOuse?

Riiiiiiight.

Were you guys this outraged at some of the provisions in the "patriot act"?

Give me a break. Stop trying to blame dems for everything you don't like.
You blaming liberals for a bill that has to pass the Republican controlled HOuse?

Riiiiiiight.

Were you guys this outraged at some of the provisions in the "patriot act"?

Give me a break. Stop trying to blame dems for everything you don't like. Originally Posted by markroxny
KarlMarxRoxny, so you are ok with this? And yes, I was outraged over the Patriot Act, and the NDAA, I can't believe that anyone is ok with this. This just furthers the police state we are living in, and completely ignores the Constitution.

They will be reading your communications, too, KarlMarxRoxny, and they will pop you in jail without due process just as quickly as anyone else, if they want to. You are clueless.

And yes, the Republicans are traitors for supporting this. Just as the Democrats are.
I didn't say I'm ok with it COF. I have not been ok with a lot of shit that has happened since 9/11. Bush violated so many of our liberties in the name of "national security".

What I am really NOT ok with, is the bullshit narrative that this all all a liberal doing and it's part of some 1984 world that Obama is creating.

Because that is TOTAL bullshit. Laws can't even pass without the approval of the republican controlled house. So please, Obama haters, stop trying to throw this all at his feet because that's bullshit.
Well, that's true. Both sides need to stop. But Obama is continuing Bush's disaster. The Republicans came up with this despicable shit, but Obama is keeping it going, and making stronger and more draconian.

Understand now why I am neither Democrat or Republican? They are both opposed to liberty.
Commie libtard cocksuckers, this is just the beginning, hope you all are happy... fucking idiots.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by seedman55
You ever heard of the "Patriot" Act, teatard?