Posting a Review on providers

Wondering how can I post reviews on some of the providers in my area. I've had a bout 3 already, 2 based on information I found in here (thanks fellas) -- and then found a few on the STG site. one which I had to turn down once I saw them because they were NOT as advertised and it's those I believe we also need to put reviews so others can avoid those types.

but I haven't found where I can post a review on any of the providers I've visited so far.

Thanks
Select the Forum where the Review should be posted.
  • Encounter Reports
  • Encounters - Studio
  • Encounters - Strip Club
  • Encounters - AMP/Spa
Open the Forum and near the top you'll see the 2 big blue buttons:

(Renamed New Encounter Report)

Click on the New Review Button, this will open a fill in the blank form for you.

Submit the information in the correct fields.

Here is a link to some examples of Reviews that would qualify for Premium Access Credit.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2469618

Work your way down to the bottom and then click on the "Submit" button.

The difficult part is writing your first review, after that they get easier.

Biomed1
On the main page of eccie as you scroll down you will see the city/state forums. Click on the one where you want to post an encounter report in. After you click on whichever city/state forum you will see about 8 sub-forums and click on 'Encounter Reports' and then in the middle of the screen you will see a blue rectangular box that says 'New Encounter Report' and then fill in as much info as you can
I was trying to post a review of a Listcrawler provider but I couldn't get past the "user ID:*" entry. Is that for entering an ECCIE user ID? If so does that mean we can only post reviews for ECCIE members?
Arlington,

You can post a review for any professional.
That data field is simply not used for non-eccie professionals, so skip over that.
But you may be surprised how many have IDs. Don't worry about that though.