Paid for Premium but have not received it

Hello Support,

Not sure if this is the right place to be reaching out to but I tried reaching out via websupport@eccie.net and haven't recieved a response. The issue is I paid for two weeks of premium support yesterday using bitcoin and still have not received premium access. It took awhile for Payrexx to finish saying processing and then it took me back to the eccie site and I still have not received my premium access.

I scanned the wallet QR code (and verified the address), it said received, then took me to the processing page and as I said, back to ECCIE with no access. However I am now around 26 dollars lighter.

I can send screenshots of the payment that was sent, to who it was sent to and everything. I'm hoping you can help get me the access I paid for or at the very least a refund.

Thank You
sent 100 via money order to an address in Texas over a year ago, still no premium. Money order was cashed??
Hello Support,

Not sure if this is the right place to be reaching out to but I tried reaching out via websupport@eccie.net and haven't recieved a response. The issue is I paid for two weeks of premium support yesterday using bitcoin and still have not received premium access. It took awhile for Payrexx to finish saying processing and then it took me back to the eccie site and I still have not received my premium access.

I scanned the wallet QR code (and verified the address), it said received, then took me to the processing page and as I said, back to ECCIE with no access. However I am now around 26 dollars lighter.

I can send screenshots of the payment that was sent, to who it was sent to and everything. I'm hoping you can help get me the access I paid for or at the very least a refund.

Thank You Originally Posted by DankyKang
sent 100 via money order to an address in Texas over a year ago, still no premium. Money order was cashed?? Originally Posted by onthemovie
DankyKang,
Responded to your email to Web Support this AM.
I provided you with the Transaction Register for the Transaction you have mentioned.

onthemovie,
A review of your account shows that your Account was credited for 1 Year PA for the period of 1-16-2020 to 1 16-2021.
If there was a more recent transaction, please contact Web Support by email.
Any documentation that you can provide would be helpful.

Web Support can be reached at websupport@eccie.net.