When Is 30 Minutes Enough?

Guys, I’m not a young man. So I do not like to rush a meetup. For more than 20 years I have always asked for 1 full hour. I cannot imagine showing up and rushing to the finish line.

If we are talking about an AMP where an actual massage is involved - I say stick with 1 hour. But considering the current economy - specifically the fact that none of us are making significantly more than we did 10 years ago yet we are paying twice as much for everything - I have reconsidered my stance on 30 minute visits.

Again, if a massage is not involved and this is a go in, get it and leave thing - well - honestly speaking, a lot of those encounters that were booked for 1 hr. only took 30-40 minutes. At that point most of us are dressing up again and we are ready to roll out the door. So we paid for longer than we needed anyway. So why not save a few bucks for gas and groceries by just booking a 30 minute meetup?

Also, I’ve said it before . We are talking about something that every mammal on the planet knows how to do. No special skills involved. There is no justification for charging 50% more per hour for that than a physician or a lawyer who went to school for years to pick up a specialized skill.
I book for the hour.

Sometimes things take longer to happen.

Which means I hate it when Mammasan comes knocking on the door saying time is up and I am barely up.

It also means the provider can be off the clock so to speak while I put on my socks or whatever.

Bottom line, things are less rushed and I am happier.

As to the rates?

You charge more, I play less often, you make even less because maybe I find being by myself is just as happy.
I agree on most of that. Again, if we are talking about an AMP where some massage is included - an hour is always the rule even now.

If it is an independent provider and you are there just to “come and go”. 30 minutes works for me now.

I will not candy coat it. 1 hour used to be my rule 100% of the time but now with all the girls charging $300 + per hour while most men on the coast are making barely more than they did 10 years ago - it’s either go to 30 minutes or get out of the hobby.
I'm like the above mentioned. Sometimes it takes longer for me. I"m close to 60 and it's just not working like it did 20 years ago. But I've found out, with the right girl doing the right stuff, it took me less than 30 minutes, this past weekend. It surprised me, even. But she was an exception. Not many girls act and do like she did. I've noticed, MANY of them, want to text while activities are going on. WHILE THEY ARE PERFORMING. Beats all I have ever seen. And this is a turn off for me. I had one lady, texting on 2 phones while giving me a bbbj. The Asian lady, who has reviews on here, just quit sucking and went over and texted when her phone went off, and came back and went back to sucking. She did this MORE THAN ONCE. I finally just got up and left, after going soft.
Link to sucking asian please.
As a provider with what I like to consider “above average” skills lol … 30 minutes is the usual stay .. not rushed at all and always a great time ! Hell I sometimes feel bad when the mission is completed in less than 20 .
As a provider with what I like to consider “above average” skills lol … 30 minutes is the usual stay .. not rushed at all and always a great time ! Hell I sometimes feel bad when the mission is completed in less than 20 . Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Vivian, do me a favor . Drop me a PM.