State: New York
Address: Albany NY
Hair Length and Color: Brown Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" Curvy Body
Great Ass
Recommendation: Yes
Too bad for us that she has left the area. I have talked to her a couple of times since she left and it seems like she's doing great and getting her health back.
  • 01-08-2020, 04:13 AM
Well that's certainly good news.
OG

She left the area? To where? I have 3 phone numbers for her and she hasn't responded to any of my text messages, sadly. I sure hope I get to see her again soon. Thanks sir
No longer in ny. She is doing well and out of the biz. I really hope she makes it.
we will all remember summer.......her hot wet pussy that quiffed when taking a nice pounding, her love of cock of giving a BBBJ, and her tight ass that she loved getting pounded on..........and all her games she played.........good for her, hope she moves on but remembers she made a lot a men happy.
we will all remember summer.......her hot wet pussy that quiffed when taking a nice pounding, her love of cock of giving a BBBJ, and her tight ass that she loved getting pounded on..........and all her games she played.........good for her, hope she moves on but remembers she made a lot a men happy. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Bless her heart - got to do a 3some with her and a good friend of hers and it's an experience I'll remember for the rest of my time 😎😎😎
Bless her heart - got to do a 3some with her and a good friend of hers and it's an experience I'll remember for the rest of my time 😎😎😎 Originally Posted by Hotpoker

Wowww, I am jealous! That sounds incredible, I was always blown away with just her, can't even imagine her and another hot friend.

I'm still pretty heartbroken that she's left, although I hope she's doing better! I know she was struggling for a while..