Signatures and Banners

• Tr0y
  • 10-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Do you want a way to get instantly noticed in the forum? Add some eye catching appeal to your ads or website? Check out my 100% original and custom animated images!

These are an example of forum signature sizes that can be used here on ECCIE. Price - $5 Any color, any font, any animation, anything you want!

Alternate Style

Half Banner Sizes Perfect For Ads or Website
Price - $10

I can do any size you want! Any color, any font, any image, animation or none at all.

Payments done through my VERIFIED PAYPAL account.

Looks good Troy.

One thing, if a lady decides to put any rates in her banner; she wont be allowed to use it here on Eccie. That would fall under the rates/services policy.
  • Tr0y
  • 10-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Ahh I forgot about that. Anything can go in there, doesn't have to be rates. Could be a phone number.
  • Vyt
  • 10-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Actually the two larger ones can't be used as signatures. From Forum Guidelines regarding signatures:

You may include colored text or larger font sizes, and you may include images that do not exceed 60 pixels in height.
The two larger images are 150 pixels in height and thus can't be used as signatures. The idea behind this is that messages that are posted are primarily content, not advertisements.

I realize you meant that they be used in ads, not as signatures, but it's worth emphasizing this.
  • Tr0y
  • 10-12-2011, 12:58 PM
I never said they could be used as signatures. I said they could be used for ads or websites. Read closer.

Half Banner Sizes Perfect For Ads or Website Price - $10
I know a few folks here use a banner in their signature line, I think they are pretty cool actually. I'm sure you cold make on to the acceptable size for here too and sell those as well.
  • Tr0y
  • 10-12-2011, 03:19 PM
If someone approached me in a friendly manner, I'd do it for free. The small ones take me literally 5-10 minutes. The mid size ones take longer, probably 30-40minutes. They don't have to be animated either. Just something to keep in mind. I can also do full length page ads that would blow your mind. I'll post an example of one later. Those I absolutely have to charge for because they can take hours.
Nice... nice rate too!

Where was you yesterday when I struggled to build a banner? JK..

I will bookmark this for future reference... I just wanted to give you an 'atta boy' ... Keep up the good work!
  • Tr0y
  • 10-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Nice... nice rate too!

Where was you yesterday when I struggled to build a banner? JK..

I will bookmark this for future reference... I just wanted to give you an 'atta boy' ... Keep up the good work! Originally Posted by MsKriss4Play
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.
Thank you Tr0y,

I like it!
Very cool Ms Kriss!
Very cool Ms Kriss! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thank you Chaser.. I think he did a nice job and he was very professional. I really did spend a few hours the day before building a banner for eRAPS... $5 would have been well worth it to let someone else have the headache...!
  • Tr0y
  • 10-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Ohh it's no headache, I find it fun actually. The month or so it took to learn the 2 programs needed was a headache though!

I'm thinking of writing a tutorial on how to make these if people cannot afford the few dollars. Then again, it would cost you a LOT more to buy the 2 programs needed to make these, than to just drop $5 on me lol.
Very nice! Now, let me just decide what I want on those banners. That is an great price you are offering.
  • Tr0y
  • 10-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Very nice! Now, let me just decide what I want on those banners. That is an great price you are offering. Originally Posted by alaine
Thank you Alaine, I'm at your service whenever you're ready.