Body Relaxations

I see them posting on FB all the time with photos. They are by appointment only. Do you guys know what the story is on these guys? Supposedly they have 3 locations in SATX.
Not sure, but it looks promising. For $39, I may have to TOFTT!
Don't take the bullet. Many have done it before, and most of those girls won't do L1.
Going in tomorrow for a straight up massage. I'll let you know if anything else seems to be on the menu, but I really doubt it.
who you going to see? good luck i hear its hit or miss but mostly miss. there was one that was a hit but doesn't work there anymore.
Saw Denise at the I-35 location. Excellent massage. No extras were offered, but they weren't expected. My take is that if you are looking for L1, look elsewhere.
Thank you all for the feedback!
No upsell? $39 massage is a good rate then.
No upsell at all.
Any new Intel? Seeing these ads daily now. Seems 2g2bt.
No luck for L1. It’s not a true massage. Finger tip at best. If you need a real massage go elsewhere.
What it is is a bunch of different ladies who each have their own massage techniques and menus. A couple of years ago, I got a MILF with a good massage and great extras (she’s no longer available). More recently, a twenty-something with fingertips and major GPS.

Many others have reported decent massages with no hint of extras.

Point is, I don’t think there’s any structure to this organization. Just random ladies doing whatever they feel like. Which for us, could be good or bad. So you’ve got to ask yourself one question: do I feel lucky?