• BLM69
  • 10-17-2018, 12:35 PM
Sexy BBW but ads go in another section
You have the ability to post an ad it’s been almost a month since your last one
I know I’ll post fri
Isn’t a bbw classified as a female 200-300 plus pounds??? I weight 175
  • Crock
  • 10-18-2018, 11:07 AM
Isn’t a bbw classified as a female 200-300 plus pounds??? I weight 175 Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78
I think it's relative and your height plays a lot into it.

Also, BLM likes to neg.

What are your rates?
  • grean
  • 10-18-2018, 12:51 PM
Isn’t a bbw classified as a female 200-300 plus pounds??? I weight 175 Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78
A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. You look sexy and delicious!

Guys are going to classify your frame lots of ways. That's on them.
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 02:09 PM
No it's not, being a sexy BBW is not a bad thing around here, there's plenty of 300lbs ugly women doing their thing in here who wish they had your looks
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 02:14 PM

Also, BLM likes to neg.
Originally Posted by Crock
Find us some women here that will back up your statement where I've asked them to change their rates for me, it's like me saying you like it in the back door bb from men just to put it out there
  • grean
  • 10-18-2018, 02:34 PM
No it's not, being a sexy BBW is not a bad thing around here, there's plenty of 300lbs ugly women doing their thing in here who wish they had your looks Originally Posted by BLM69
+1

Dallas loves the ladies with big PHAT asses.

The right kind of jiggle drives me nuts!
Don’t pay attention to the negativity. You are beautiful. Some guys consider anything over a size 5 a bbw around here.
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 04:06 PM
Don’t pay attention to the negativity. You are beautiful. Some guys consider anything over a size 5 a bbw around here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
There's no negativity besides your post, if your fat your fat, what's the problem with that? I said she was sexy from my first post and that many huge women wished they had her looks. Don't be so insecure with yourself that you had to chime in. You're thick and hot yourself
Don’t pay attention to the negativity. You are beautiful. Some guys consider anything over a size 5 a bbw around here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
With 194 encounters and 4300+ post to back you up. Judgment goes to the Jaguar.

Very nicely put sweetheart.
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 11:53 PM
With 194 encounters and 4300+ post to back you up. Judgment goes to the Jaguar.

Very nicely put sweetheart. Originally Posted by Sparomer
You must be from Oklahoma, 4,000 of those post are discouraging, complaining about everything and misleading members here! Newbies are prime targets, I'll post some examples if you're too lazy to research
You must be from Oklahoma, 4,000 of those post are discouraging, complaining about everything and misleading members here! Newbies are prime targets, I'll post some examples if you're too lazy to research Originally Posted by BLM69
Or how about you put me on ignore and stop following me around the board? Matter of fact just put every woman on this board on ignore since u hate woman so much. All you do is put women down on here.

Nothing negative about telling a woman she is beautiful (which she is very beautiful) the only one that bitches and complains about EVERYTHING is you and anyone with a brain can research your posts and see that.