Encounter: New & Pretty FOB Actual College Girl NICOLE at LUXURY Gives Loving GFE Kisses & Caresses (w/ pic approximations)

Date: Late Feb., 2019
Name: NICOLE of Luxury Spa
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11250 Harry Hines Blvd, in the strip mall on the East Side between Blue and Nagoya (immediately South of Nagoya); Big Yellow Sign Says "Luxury"
Phone: 214 399 5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS). LFK quickly becoming DFK (kissing her at length like a school boy and girl was a highlight of the session); extended tongue bath worship of my nipples and torso; good, sensual IOP (shocking given her newness to the business and bigger and different long-term life plans); delightful DATY on fresh and pretty ACTUAL YOUNG GND college girl’s lightly coiffured, natural bush kitty; wonderful GFE BBBJ; surprisingly willing and good TUMA from novice; romantic caresses; GFE (not PSE) MPCFS incl MISH, CG, Doggie, Sideways Reclining Doggie; more BBBJ until shocking (to her) CIM with overflowing cum. Yes!
Hair Length and Color: Long, full brunette notably past shoulders (even longer than the face pic below)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: A tallish and classy, self-reported 167cm i.e. 5’5” (but in her 4-5” heels seemed much taller and would be notably taller than most Korean guys); 120 lbs; full and lovely worship-worthy “C+/D-” breasts; tasty kitty with nicely trimmed bush and succulent nipples and lips up top as well. Pretty face, athletic legs, fine figure, proportionate curvaceous butt with luscious a-hole. A very “normal” (as opposed to the usual “working” or “professional”) girl, thus offering more a GND, GFE experience (not PSE type). Quar-Chung's anti-photo brigade has apparently persuaded them right now not to allow sharing of actual pics of any kind, LOL -- so that won't change unless you make your voice as customers known! -- but meanwhile here are my best approximations of her [links removed - GM]

Recommendation: Yes - especially if you prize a very original and pretty young "freshness," GND/GFE "normalcy," and an opportunity to help develop a brand-new provider, as opposed to the usual somewhat older and more PSE AMP working girl.
HOT review. That finish sounds so good. She knows how to treat a guy. Please send me the pics.
There are no pics. Did you not read?
  • Quark
  • 03-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Indeed. Bobbyman was banned again! One can only speculate that it was over images again. In the current environment, image sharing of any kind on a publicly accessible platform is risky at best. We all need to get past our lusty desires for visuals and understand the risks of our hobby.

I would like to see the image policy made stronger. Limit any image or offer to share to showcases.
absolutely in agreement.

I have been sounding the warning about AMP pics since last Summer.. about time we are waking up. by the way, y'all who seem to crave Bobby's photos should know that some of them are taken under false representation.. remember the girl from Lucky Haven who quit, after learning that Bobby published pics of her here, after PROMISING they were for his private collection? that was just for starters.. do you really believe these ladies agreed to "action" pics being taken, knowing they would be offered up to guys on ECCIE?

I can't even begin to expound how serious these abuses have been. I hope we have seen the end of them.. ECCIE is in legal jeopardy as long as Bobby is allowed to run rogue with his promotion.
Agree. Talking about taking advantage of someone. I'm sure these girls have no idea how pics are being used or even aware they were taken. These girls have few alternatives in life, just not cool.
Quar-Chung's anti-photo brigade has apparently persuaded them right now not to allow sharing of actual pics of any kind, LOL -- so that won't change unless you make your voice as customers known! -- but meanwhile here are my best approximations of her [links removed - GM] Originally Posted by BobbyMann
you missed the "k" in Quark's name, but once again, Mr. Paranoid Mann posts that me and another handle here are the same person. that is 8-9 different handles now, that Bobby has accused me of being. he probably thinks I sit on my desktop, with a tablet next to me, logged in as "Quark", since I posted so quickly after him.

by the way, your "picture approximations" are way off. you are so obsessed with pic promotion that you can't help yourself.
  • Quark
  • 03-03-2019, 02:16 PM
I, Quark, am my own person, or persona. I happen to share many opinions and values with Chung. But note that I always use protection. In fact I do not see BBFS women.
Check our reviews.

I noted several other errors in the review. She told me she is 22.
did bobbyman get free service for his review ?
I have to agree with Quark and Chung here, I find it disrespectful towards the girls to even ask to take pictures of them unless they were to ask first and not to mention the fact that it also jeopardizes their safety like that poor girl that was practically forced to leave LH after said pictures were posted without her consent.

As for the lovely Nicole she is indeed 22 and all natural. The picture approximations that were posted are not really all that approximate.
Awesome review...awesome in that got rid of him for a while.
  • slap
  • 03-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Awesome review...awesome in that got rid of him for a while. Originally Posted by trandr
He’s like herpes. I’m sure he’ll be back.
The Bobby Bashing continues......These pics he posted were not even of the gal in question just an approximation. The girls know what the deal is with the pictures...They bring in business...I do not normally take pictures of my sessions however I have been asked to take pictures and post.....I do not anymore and I am sure this is what BM has thrown at him. Some people like to take pictures and I am positive he will not post any that the provider has asked him not too.

Forget the rest of the "Bobby Picture Scare" and I did report to mods for the abusive gestures that were mentioned that violates TOS....
We are so happy....let us do the dance of joy!!!!----quoted from Balki Balamakus(or however you spell his name)
We are so happy....let us do the dance of joy!!!!----quoted from Balki Balamakus(or however you spell his name) Originally Posted by trandr
sorry, you didn't make the list. maybe next time