URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P327404
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Midtown Houston.Luxury
Activities: Massage+Nuru, Doggy, Pronebone, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very sexy. Beautiful body art. works out and is fit. Flat stomach. Beautiful lips, natural breast. Nice tight butt.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Uomo
  • 06-30-2021, 09:13 PM
Good review, thanks for the honest intel

Originally Posted by Uomo
Absolutely agree.
Just got back from Maui a couple of weeks ago. All visitors from outside the islands must have both proof of a negative COVID test from a Hawaii approved testing site within 72 hours of your flight’s departure and proof of vaccination uploaded to their system.

Would you want to see her again tho after this? Definitely reads like a no.
Originally Posted by Mr Willy
I only recommended Yes because based on the NO reviews I have read those NO providers are Nasty (I don't mean in a thieving kinda way). When I read those reviews, I would feel dirty just by reading. This provider wasn't bad in that sense and I didn't think it would stop people from seeing her. There is a strong bias towards Thai service in town and I figured people oughta to know.
@LL,

She has always had her own place innerloop
I only recommended Yes because based on the NO reviews I have read those NO providers are Nasty (I don't mean in a thieving kinda way). When I read those reviews, I would feel dirty just by reading. This provider wasn't bad in that sense and I didn't think it would stop people from seeing her. There is a strong bias towards Thai service in town and I figured people oughta to know. Originally Posted by AirVeg
works out and is fit. Flat stomach. Nice tight butt. Originally Posted by AirVeg
She should update her pics
@LL,

She has always had her own place innerloop Originally Posted by khun_kajonsak
That's interesting. And I believe you. And I'll leave it at that.