Lori Star NC/NS outcall

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=139255

Former BP cutie moves here with only one no review. Offered holiday special and I invited to private incall just outside city limit to the East.

Houston's Best Kept Secret
I'm Lori and I'm very playful, sexy and caring. I'm very laid back and an excellent listener, love to laugh! Perfection for someone to step out on the town with, or just lounge around the house.
Classy never trashy
Real woman, no rush & definitely a time you'll remember.
Holiday Specials
Call, text or email for appointment. Available all week, night & day.
713-594-4089

Outcall only to Houston & surrounding areas
She has had a shitty history since day one. Crazy how some of these hookers still post ads.. Oh wait, because some idiots keep on seeing her.
Funny how people get mad when you don't want to come to a bad area of town. Have never and will never travel to the east side...lies.
Lori, why pump a 11 month old thread? You have great reviews since that date.

I don't know the facts but NC/NS is not cool. If you don't like an outcall location just tell the person, "I don't want to go to that part of town". Then they can move on to the next provider or agree on a location you like. Again, I don't know if you even ever agreed to meet just saying if you did.... but IMHO water under the bridge given you have more recent yes reviews.

Stay sexy!
Funny how people get mad when you don't want to come to a bad area of town. Have never and will never travel to the east side...lies. Originally Posted by Lori Star
Yikes!!! Your real cute Lori but you probably just did yourself a disservice by bumping this old thread.... Why drum up the past...