Can do twice or more per session? Also what does "newbie" mean?

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this or not, so sorry if it's the wrong place. I'm new to this community and also new to hobbying.

I saw in some of the provider's posts, saying that they don't do newbie.

What does "newbie" actually mean? People like me who are new in this "hobbying"? Or do they mean virgins?

I'm not completely new with this if that's what it means. I guess I'll have to clarify that with the providers then. Why wouldn't they want to deal with "newbies" anyways?

Also, in this usual industry and profession now, is it the norm in each session (half an hour or a full hour), where one can have several goes with the provider? Or if a second time, it'll cost extra? I just wanted to clarify this.

The reason is that I was with one not long ago and paid for an hour, but wouldn't allow me to do more unless I paid double the price...That was before I joined this community and wasn't very knowledgable with the norm of the industry.

So I wanted to check with you nice folks out here on your expertise on this.

Much obliged and appreciated in advanced for any of your comments.

Be cool.

• cr76
  • 11-06-2015, 11:52 PM
newbie - means new to hobbying

and these are certainly some newbie questions.

Urban Dictionary will become your friend.
  • Seedy
  • 11-06-2015, 11:57 PM
Read, and observe, and then read some more.
newbies here means new to the community. even if youve played before. you dont have verifiable references from known girls here who can vouch for you.

many newbie friendly girls here who can make the other girls be accessible for you.

norm is msog or multiple shots on goal. with the right girl and if you have it, go as many times as you want. msog. but most men go an average twice in an hour so thats the expectation and common understanding. however if its not clear via ad, showcase, or reviews, ask her beforehand to clarify.
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this or not, so sorry if it's the wrong place. I'm new to this community and also new to hobbying.

I saw in some of the provider's posts, saying that they don't do newbie.

What does "newbie" actually mean? People like me who are new in this "hobbying"? Yes Or do they mean virgins? No

I'm not completely new with this if that's what it means. I guess I'll have to clarify that with the providers then. Why wouldn't they want to deal with "newbies" anyways? Because you could be LE, Ted Bundy, cheap, or cute papi

Also, in this usual industry and profession now, is it the norm in each session (half an hour or a full hour), where one can have several goes with the provider? Half hour, no. Hour, yes unless its with CD. Or if a second time, it'll cost extra? Upcharging happens but review and let the rest know if this happens as long as your within your time this should not be the case. I just wanted to clarify this.

The reason is that I was with one not long ago and paid for an hour, but wouldn't allow me to do more unless I paid double the price...That was before I joined this community and wasn't very knowledgable with the norm of the industry.

So I wanted to check with you nice folks out here on your expertise on this.

Much obliged and appreciated in advanced for any of your comments.

Be cool.

Originally Posted by clouded24
Bold and underlined.
  • cr76
  • 11-07-2015, 12:06 AM

The reason is that I was with one not long ago and paid for an hour, but wouldn't allow me to do more unless I paid double the price...That was before I joined this community and wasn't very knowledgable with the norm of the industry

Be cool.

Originally Posted by clouded24
stay off of backpage
stay off of backpage Originally Posted by cr76
yup, I've learned my lesson now, thanks for letting me know! good thing now that I got you guys here to guide me along the way, haha!
newbie - means new to hobbying

and these are certainly some newbie questions.

Urban Dictionary will become your friend. Originally Posted by cr76
Haha, I certainly am a newbie. I've been actually using urban dictionary, but there are so many abbreviations and jargons here that I can't cope with sometimes, and I didn't know that "newbie" was that kind of a term and description, but now I know, thanks to you guys.

I'll keep checking urban dictionary on this.
i can't believe you fucks fell for this one
newbies here means new to the community. even if youve played before. you dont have verifiable references from known girls here who can vouch for you.

many newbie friendly girls here who can make the other girls be accessible for you.

norm is msog or multiple shots on goal. with the right girl and if you have it, go as many times as you want. msog. but most men go an average twice in an hour so thats the expectation and common understanding. however if its not clear via ad, showcase, or reviews, ask her beforehand to clarify. Originally Posted by RickyGshots
wow, that was my other question actually, about being vouched for and the screening process. thanks for bringing this up. So I'm assuming the "screening process" means the same thing? Which is getting vouched for by other providers in this community?

I guess I'll have to look around for "newbie" friendly provider's on here first then and have them vouch for me. I just hope that they would actually DO vouch for me afterwards. I also guess that there isn't a special filter in the search section where I can find "newbie" friendly providers?

You guys are really fast with the responses by the way! I can see already that this is a great community! I'll do my best to contribute! Thanks!
Wait, another quick question, how does the "vouching" or getting references from other providers work? And how would other providers know if I'm vouched for? They'll just get in touch with each other through PM?

Or will it mention it somewhere that I got a vouch or references in my profile? Not very sure how this works. I just wanna get this right.

Thanks guys!
Lol..yeah a big ol red sign will show up under your name whenever a provider vouch for you
Wait, another quick question, how does the "vouching" or getting references from other providers work? And how would other providers know if I'm vouched for? They'll just get in touch with each other through PM?

Or will it mention it somewhere that I got a vouch or references in my profile? Not very sure how this works. I just wanna get this right.

Thanks guys! Originally Posted by clouded24

Holy Tebow, Read Seedy's post and follow it. The Search tab is your only friend. Your hobby questions can be answered by READING. If you do not do your due diligence what you receive will be deserved.
Clouded:

This is the stickied newbie friendly list in the ISO forum. ECCIE doesn't allow editing OPs after an hour, so you'll be wanting to look near the end of that thread for the most recent list.

Since you are a newbie, you'll need to get screened. For context to you, newbie-friendly provider means that the provider is willing to assume the risk of screening you to the best of her ability to insure that you're not a cop, and that she's willing to take one for the team in case you're a Chris Brown wannabe.

Providers who are not-newbie friendly are those that aren't willing to go through the hassle of screening someone, or who are unwilling to take on the risk (above) of seeing an un-established client. Most providers require 2-3 references. Once you have SUCCESSFULLY met with a newbie friendly provider, request to use her as a reference. Rinse and repeat 2-3 times. Then, when you wish to see a non-newbie friendly provider, provide the name and contact information (e-mail, sometimes phone number, or P411, of ECCIE handle) to the provider you wish to see. She'll reach out to your references, verify that you are who you say you are, that you're safe to see (not a cop, not a thug, not a cheat), and you're in the winner's circle!

I used Urban Dictionary heavily when I started, but it's lacking in some hobby terms. Bookmark this Acronyms List instead; it will serve you well.

Finally, and unfortunately - understand that the community you're joining is the cesspit of humanity. There are gems worth reading, experiences to share, and lessons to take, but your search for them will be through infested mud populated by rabid leeches who's sole visceral pleasure lies in their unmoderated outpouring of hate. Keep this in the back of your mind; you'll be trolled, shocked, outraged - take nothing to heart, nothing personally, and remember that the purpose of ECCIE is to get laid - don't be distracted by the drama.

Happy hunting!
Maybe some do, but I don't know of many providers who allow MSOG during half hour sessions. I've personally found that if a client seeks that in a short session, he's a cheapo that doesn't want to book a longer session. Hour or longer sessions are a different matter. Even still, it makes sense to search for "MSOG" in a provider's reviews or in her showcase, ads, or website if her menu is publicly available.