What excuse do you use

vixen look at the questions you are asking..this is going to have to be something you learn and use along the way. Originally Posted by seductivesarah
I don't think she is asking this cause she needs the advice as much as she is just making conversation.....
Don't read so much into my questions..some are meant to be just fun
vixen look at the questions you are asking..this is going to have to be something you learn and use along the way. Originally Posted by seductivesarah
i dont think shes looking for intel just creative coversation
I only hobby while traveling and fit it into my schedule. If someone asks why I didn't answer my cell, I turned it off for a meeting, and forgot to turn it back on. Simple.
I work it into my normal work day, you can always get lost for an hour or two. Originally Posted by Yerassman
+1
I was married for 27 years and never had to use an excuse because I was never with anyone else. After that I became a man whore for awhile and didn't need any excuses
I was married for 27 years and never had to use an excuse because I was never with anyone else. After that I became a man whore for awhile and didn't need any excuses Originally Posted by burkalini
no excuses needed... my playdates are setup WITH my spouse