Question for the Ladies

Allow me to preface the questions and I realize they are a little far fetched but I just thought I’d ask;

First, I’m an older hobbyist and though the hobby isn’t very conducive to building friendships I believe it’s possible and something I try to do.

That said, do you ladies believe that friendships can be made or is the hobby just a business transaction?

Also, would you consider spending a day at a theme park (admission, food & drink etc) with someone because you enjoy the park and you’d like build a friendship knowing you’ll spend a couple of hours of alone time with them at the end of the day?

Signed a crazy old man 🤪
I'm friendly with my clients but free time out as friends is not a thing with me
Thanks Ann
That said, do you ladies believe that friendships can be made or is the hobby just a business transaction? Originally Posted by Hawker
ol jimmie these skin monsters woulds rob ...ya blind ans leaves ya ...dyin ins a ditch ifs they thoughts they could makes ten ...bucks offs it

...ats bests they only ...be good fer blowin a load ins ...or ons ans thens scrubs yerself ...withs clorox

...ifs ya wants a friend gets a dog ans ifs ...ya wants a true friend gets a gat cause it wonts shits ...ins yer room
really useful post.
really useful post. Originally Posted by Zippo65
yer ...welcome
yer ...welcome Originally Posted by Plastic Man
yer apparently a master of circle jerking, matey.
I try to establish a close relationship with my clients because it helps with the overall atmosphere of the date. If your not into it then you'd just be wasting everyone's time.