Puffin OH2 access not working

Anyone else getting a "administrator banned your IP address when trying to login via Puffin?
I am getting on my browser that I used when I am trying to login on the website
I’m getting the “banned ip address” message as well. Hackers doing their job, too bad, it seemed like oh2 was gaining momentum.
I gave up on OH2 a long time ago. Tried all of the work arounds everyone suggested and still have trouble with it. If the OH2 management can't get their shit together with it, I figure I'm done with it. This site has better info on AMPs, which I usually go to.
  • Avg
  • 01-28-2023, 08:51 AM
I’m getting it also on Firefox.
Yes! Getting it on internet explorer. It has happened before to me. I don't see how OH2 can get any advertising revenue being so lame. The hackers have the info. and can disable the site at will now. So glad I have my regulars. I only met TWO girls on OH2 who offered what I want. Both were new, young and "fresh" compared to the worn out tools posting everyday. OH2 is no great loss to me.
yes having the same issues now! Thankfully I have my awesome friends that have been reaching out through text or pming on here 🎉

Stay safe and feel free to reach out if you need any info 😘
I got the same thing too,,

I have P411, and Private delights

But not sure if I can post the links or my # here ��
Getting the "IP address banned" message as well. I have been successfully used Firefox on a PC otherwise

Bwahahahahaha!
  • Mokoa
  • 01-28-2023, 09:25 PM
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2894753 Originally Posted by Mokoa
Umm, Sorry but it doesn't