It's Really Disappointing . . .

When you visit a city and encounter men who want to do everything sexually to you in the book, but forget that somehow you still do value yourself regardless of what you do. So you feel you should be paid accordingly as we all have bills.

I am still somewhat new and so far my reviews have been great. I feel as though I can provide limited GFE specials to you if my donation is a bit to high. Which I think it's not considering we risk our health and doctors visits aren't cheap.

S.N. So if you can work with me I can most certainly work with you.
Sincerely Mel !
Well what are your rates ?

Limited GFE as in cbj?
When you visit a city and encounter men who want to do everything sexually to you in the book,
Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY

So ist Griechisch verfügbar?
[So Greek is available?]

but forget that somehow you still do value yourself regardless of what you do. Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY

Wir sollten einen guten Tipp nach Plünderungen Ihre Analöffnung verlassen?
[We should leave a good tip after plundering your anal cavity?]

So you feel you should be paid accordingly as we all have bills. Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY

Was ist also der upcharge mich für Prügel, weil ich meine Windel nass .... Schon wieder?
[So what is the upcharge for spanking me because I wet my diaper.... Again?]

I am still somewhat new and so far my reviews have been great. I feel as though I can provide limited GFE specials to you if my donation is a bit to high. Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY

CBJ kosten weniger nehme ich an?
[CBJ will cost less then I take it?]

Which I think it's not considering we risk our health and doctors visits aren't cheap.

S.N. So if you can work with me I can most certainly work with you.
Sincerely Mel ! Originally Posted by Melanie_SKY
Nie ließ sie Ihre Schwäche zu sehen. Sie werden wie Hyänen auf einen Kadaver herfallen
[Never let them see your weakness. They'll pounce like hyenas to a carcass]
Great first impression.

Your review rates are all over the place. $250/HH - $200/Hr - $150/Hr - $100/HH and that's just the last four recent reviews. With all that confusion how can you complain about hagglers when you don't even know what you're worth?
Ok, which one of you Austinites opened up the basement and let the crypto-nazi loose?
Melanie is a genuine Sweetheart. (personal knowledge)
Melanie is a genuine Sweetheart. (personal knowledge)
Originally Posted by ck1942
She certainly seems like it. I'm just not sure what the thread is actually about. Is it a general gripe about hagglers or are guys complaining about limited GFE? Is it just a threAD?
Her advertised rate is $250/H yet none of the recent reviews fees come anywhere close to that ranging from $250 / 30 minutes to $150 / 60 minutes with similar activities.
$250 certainly is competitive but what level of menu and service do you get for it?
I didn't see Couples rate, but, hey.... maybe.
Limited GFE specials yes, but I do do GFE
Hagglers
How about this, I'm new so I had specials. And my rate is my rate. I know what I'm worth jerk!

And this goes for anyone else with a smart ass remark LOL.
I don't need peculiar, discourteous and out of the box comments.
She certainly seems like it. I'm just not sure what the thread is actually about. Is it a general gripe about hagglers or are guys complaining about limited GFE? Is it just a threAD?
Her advertised rate is $250/H yet none of the recent reviews fees come anywhere close to that ranging from $250 / 30 minutes to $150 / 60 minutes with similar activities.
$250 certainly is competitive but what level of menu and service do you get for it? Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Oh please jerk!!!
Hi. I don't know you or anything about you, other than what I have read in this thread, your PA postings and a few reviews--some by folks I know and respect.

Based on the tone of your communications, I believe that I will pass. Talk to some of your hobbyist friends and they will explain why this thread and you tone dealing with folks trying to understand your pricing and services model has turned me off to possibility of every setting up an appointment with you.

There are simply too many other great ladies in ATX who are not into drama and respect the guys here, or at least don't bad mouth them in public.

Best wishes for your success in ATX/ECCIE.
Hi. I don't know you or anything about you, other than what I have read in this thread, your PA postings and a few reviews--some by folks I know and respect.

Based on the tone of your communications, I believe that I will pass. Talk to some of your hobbyist friends and they will explain why this thread and you tone dealing with folks trying to understand your pricing and services model has turned me off to possibility of every setting up an appointment with you.

There are simply too many other great ladies in ATX who are not into drama and respect the guys here, or at least don't bad mouth them in public.

Best wishes for your success in ATX/ECCIE. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

And where exactly did I bad mouth anyone except the guy who told me I had no worth. ?
I'm not going to insult your reading comprehension skills but you might want to reread my post.

Nowhere in my comment did I personally question your worth. You're attractive and the reviews would suggest you are skilled. I even stated that your $250 posted rate is competitive.

What I said was the extreme fluctuation in your rates would suggest that you don't even know your own worth and yet here you are bitching in coed about hagglers. $250 for 30 minutes and $150 for an hour with a showcase hourly posting of $250.

Your post was unclear as to what you are even really bitching about.

As I said with this being your first Austin coed thread it was not a good first impression to make on the board and your response makes an even worse 2nd impression. Bitching in Coed is never a wise business move.

The nature of your 2nd follow up thread would indicate you actually believe drama is the key to increased business. Good luck with that.

By all means continue as you're on a roll.