Sasha returning to Luxury, Sansa changing her name to Yoko

Sasha will be returning to Luxury so in order to avoid confusing the two, Sansa said she wants to go as Yoko!

Go forth, brethren!
Shasha starts in 2 weeks from my phone call with the house mom.
Shasha starts in 2 weeks from my phone call with the house mom. Originally Posted by John Dutton
Saving up for my Sasha fund now !
Shasha is one of the best fucks in AMP land. Damn good news if she truly returns. My cock just got hugely hard while writing this post thinking about her.
Shasha can turn you into a quivering mass of jelly begging for mercy. Just lay back and enjoy before attempting to crawl out to your vehicle after she is done with you. Might be the only lady to drain me more than Star did.
  • Aoi
  • 03-15-2021, 10:00 PM
I am looking forward to seeing Sasha. But Yoko (Sansa) sounds like she's got a lot going for her, too.
  • Quiz
  • 03-16-2021, 01:08 AM
Wonderful news!
i was there with ASA yesterday and shasha lead me outside i thought she was doing EMO training . i was really shocked to see her fully dressed longer hair but same smile .
I read about her like she's a past Legend, I didn't know she was returning. I see most guys know her already, that eagerness to see Shasha is rubbing off on me, haha. I think the line will be long to see her. Someone said she is thin, pretty, small, and wild. Um, like batting 4 for 4.
Probably the best kisser in AMP history?
So I’m seeing Sasha and Shasha in here.

We’re all talking about the same girl?
So I’m seeing Sasha and Shasha in here.

We’re all talking about the same girl? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Same girl, some guys put an extra h in Sasha to say Halelujah! I saw her in late 2019, Sasha is awesome awesome! Like the perfect girl. My Biden money's coming just in time to be cumming with Sasha. God Bless America!
Yes. Not to be confused with Sansa
I still remember that I had the worst experience with SASHA
I still remember that I had the worst experience with SASHA Originally Posted by wolf20062
What your not happy with Saggy Acups and the body of a 12 yr old boy ?

If you think she’s a great kisser. Lots of asses agree.
But in a real note. Julie at La is the top kisser in Dfw