Name: Dallas Bella
User ID:: N/A
Phone: (682) 214-8403
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...6-cc6a560a4286
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Addison area off DNT
Activities: FBSM, breast play, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, choked during orgasm.
Hair Length and Color: Exactly what shows in pictures.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is exactly as in the pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by HobbyRUS

Originally Posted by TinMan
No need to use private tags TinMan. She's got access to all private tags, ROS and the ML.
I was being considerate to the guy I was quoting. I know when I put something in private tags I really dislike when someone responds in such a way it divulges what I had intended to keep from public view. Plus, it’s a guideline violation.

I know you were only half-serious in your reply, but some guys really don’t understand the rules so it gave me the opportunity to get on my soapbox
I was being considerate to the guy I was quoting. I know when I put something in private tags I really dislike when someone responds in such a way it divulges what I had intended to keep from public view. Plus, it’s a guideline violation.

I know you were only half-serious in your reply, but some guys really don’t understand the rules so it gave me the opportunity to get on my soapbox Originally Posted by TinMan
I wasn't half serious. I was 100% serious in what I said.
In that case, the explanation is simpler: I was simply following the rules of the board.
I understand what you are saying and doing. I was making a sarcastic but true comment. I may be stupid but I'm not dumb. 🤓
Sadly, the sarcasm font rarely works correctly on this damn site.
I saw her once, and only once. Very Mechanical. Like a Stepford girl. Doubt she would recognize me in public. Doubt I would ever repeat. Great massage...