Foul Mouthed Crazier Than An Out House Mouse Providers…

Of late there have been some crazy ass providers posting remarkable stuff here in COED. Even crazier than me if there is such a thing. Why would they do that? Is it just to get attention? A way of sneaking in another ad by keeping their names in front of guys? Surely some of the guys ready their posts and thinck WTF? Don't get me wrong, I love them. They spice things up and make it fun. Using my PREFERANCE ThreAD.... 99% of the supportive pm's were from ladies. Hardly any from guys.

Ladies... is it good to mix it up with the guys? Does this help or hurt your business?

Guys...mixing it up with us, does that motivate you to meet or revisit a provider?
Drama averse here!
Yeah , I'm just dying to see them
Yeah , I'm just dying to see them Originally Posted by rockerrick
I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I'm thinking it may be time for me to stay out of Co-Ed for a while. It has become too depressing in here.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I'm thinking it may be time for me to stay out of Co-Ed for a while. It has become too depressing in here.

Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Agreed.

I lurked forever, didn't book any sessions for 6 months, thought it would be nice to schedule a few dates in October and November but all this bad blood has me reconsidering. Is it isolated to just a select few or more tip of the iceberg? When I took a break before it was because of crap like this. The crazy got too close to home.

Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Yeah, it's an overall turn off, from all sides, but all good, been going fast and furious, and a reevaluation will be good.
Fortunately my RW plans will provide me a break whether I want it or not.

Eccie can get a bit addictive and when the drug changes to a bitter taste, it's time to take that opportunity and at least think about the whole addiction.

Will see if the FUN has been all sucked out.
The drama/crap of the past few weeks made me realize that I will not be and am not intimidated by the 'opinions' of others. If I choose to speak my mind - so be it.
The past week though? Nothing much to respond to on Co-ed as it is more akin to wading knee-deep in horse shit. There, Aphrodite said a dirty word. woohoo.

I don't suffer fools, braggarts, idiots, chest-thumpers...and mercifully, that corner of the 'eccie neighborhood' is something I can avoid by taking the detour.
Business has been great for me - again, because my clients have 'real world' interests that make them interesting people. Having the highest 'post count' on eccie isn't on any of their bucket lists...go figure.

Like several of the above posters...I also feel that the need for waders has taken any fun out of any co-ed discussion, lately. Why bother? Why throw nuts at the monkeys just to make them scream louder? Pass

Life is bringing some amazingly fun opportunities that have nothing to do w/ being disrespected so, I think I am ready to go play in another playground...peace out.
Don't worry we'll welcome you back soon .
type. delete. type. delete. type. delete. type. delete. nevermind.
Well... you can't hijack an SL threAD so let me join you guys. I've got NOTHING to say so let me post that!
  • Annef
  • 09-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Well... you can't hijack an SL threAD so let me join you guys. I've got NOTHING to say so let me post that! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think you already did, hon, when you posted this thread.
I think you already did, hon, when you posted this thread. Originally Posted by Annef