POLL : hey guys anyone for pool

Please vote here if you are interested in any of the above poll options. Feel free to vote multiple times, for any/all options.

Based on the poll results, bring your hyde on down.
Count me in on any of the times or places.
maybe this should be done via PM with only the people who inquire about it????

sixx
maybe this should be done via PM with only the people who inquire about it????

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Good point Sixx, I was actually thinking about that too. There was kind of a practice on the old board that specific location shouldn't be in the open but there was a thread here about a year ago debunking that practice
im down for any location... would prefer the details to be sent privately
Here's how I see it:

- between today and Sunday, we have:
- rest of today, all of Wed, and 1/2 day Thu
- myself included, Thu is going to be a 1/2 DAY FOR MOST 8a-5p folks because Fri 24th is going to be a holiday for corporate America
- and Sat 25th is x-mas

Therefore, there is prescious little time for organizing an event on Sun 12/26.

If anyone wants to take on the role of playing PMs and emails to make formal announcements privately, have at it.

I know I'll be out of pocket starting Thu noon'ish till Sun noon'ish. And that time will be family time for me.

So Thu noon'ish, I'll check the poll results and decide where I what to be and when. And I may re-check Sun noon'ish (I set it up to close the poll Sun morning, and no more votes will be allowed).

Most likely, I'll be the rabbit sitting at the bar, with the long face, with my lower lip haging down because I'm the only one I recognize :-)

Oops not a good idea
Spoken by a true Leader Originally Posted by playingnthedark

sixx
since im so far away. sunday works better than during the week. but, ill work with any schedule
since im so far away. sunday works better than during the week. but, ill work with any schedule Originally Posted by knotty man
carpool?
we can. depending on the time and date decided
Merry Christmas everyone,

My apologies for not being more involved with the planning, just got off the phone with the manager
They will be expecting us around 5ish on Sunday. I hope to get there early Sunday to meet him if not I am asking PID to help me this Sunday.

Merry Christmas everyone see y'all Sunday night.
Good start on the first night of pool down south, I think most of us were from north.
I am thinking bubba and knotty carpooled, but decided to see each other rather than come shoot pool jk boys. Your ears were prolly ringing because we were talking about your ass.
I had a blast thanks atx for putting it together!!