Random Thoughts

Never to early!! The next one isn't promised!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
It’s Never to early Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

Good points! Mine is still about a month out, and I want to do something special for it, but I can't decide what to do.

Edit: Page 100! What's my prize?!
Good points! Mine is still about a month out, and I want to do something special for it, but I can't decide what to do.

Edit: Page 100! What's my prize?! Originally Posted by JdeHog

You have been awarded membership in the 100 club!

Me running Around almost naked with only fishnets on! Lol
Confession: I love it when providers randomly text me sexy pics. Always a good little pick-me-up!

Edit: Page 100! What's my prize?! Originally Posted by JdeHog
It's never to early. Especially if your trying for a big multi girl blowout. That can get expensive. I had to let mine go by this year. Just bought a new truck and I was broke. So my birthday was a pizza and a Margarita.
Confession: I love it when providers randomly text me sexy pics. Always a good little pick-me-up! Originally Posted by JdeHog

I’ll remember that

I’m sorry nukeman !
Hope it was still a decent bday at least!
Confession: I love it when providers randomly text me sexy pics. Always a good little pick-me-up! Originally Posted by JdeHog

I feel the same way! Always makes my day a lot better.
Sugar daddies don’t exist anymore
It's never to early. Especially if your trying for a big multi girl blowout. That can get expensive. I had to let mine go by this year. Just bought a new truck and I was broke. So my birthday was a pizza and a Margarita. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
Summer and I made a toast in your honor! Pomegranate margaritas.

Let’s celebrate when we get home! I’ll make something better than pizza… But more margaritas are definitely in order!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg ACB1D6A6-A416-45DC-A6DE-4B4DD9F4B7EC.jpeg (146.4 KB, 363 views)
You gotta love it when the guy who just quit told you that all of his projects were in a good place, and didn't need much more work to finish up, then find out that the exact opposite is true. If there's one thing I love hate doing, it's putting out other peoples' fires.
That is all.
Planning for my future isn't that scary anymore...now if only I could figure out how to become a millionaire overnight
My favorite thing about touring is definitely the great food.

And Omaha steaks are simply the best!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9D454337-6837-4DAA-9B79-3B6190A7C6AD.jpeg (183.7 KB, 312 views) File Type: jpeg 8472DDE3-A5FB-46AB-AB73-B003BFB73977.jpeg (234.2 KB, 313 views)
My favorite thing about touring is definitely the great food.

And Omaha steaks are simply the best!!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I've already eaten my way through the box of Omaha steaks I received for Christmas last year... any chance I could sweet-talk you into bring me back a ribeye or two, Miss Ginger?
That looks wonderful!