Random Thoughts

I found out the other day that there is such a thing as a vibrating tongue ring. Add another item to my X-rated bucket list.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiTwijcu-s Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Diggin this! Adding to my Lap Dance Playlist. Thanks for the share.
Diggin this! Adding to my Lap Dance Playlist. Thanks for the share. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Your welcome babe it's a good one to do other things to too
Elizabeth Warren is an idiot for releasing info she has Indian blood from 6-10 generations ago. Only CNN was impressed. I thought it was supposed to be her great-great grandmother. Even the Cherokee’s rejected her claim.
Diggin this! Adding to my Lap Dance Playlist. Thanks for the share. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I’m in love with this song! Played a little bit of it for you earlier. Listen to the whole thing. Very good getting it on music!

I’m in love with this song! Played a little bit of it for you earlier. Listen to the whole thing. Very good getting it on music!

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I love it! Never thought I’d add an ed sheeran song to my list, but it’s been done. Thanks!
Since when is speaking the truth being disrespectful? Asking for a friend.
Since when is speaking the truth being disrespectful? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Indeed. And since when is supposed disrespect a more serious violation than mentioning minors in a hobby situation or outing personal medical circumstances?
Since when is speaking the truth being disrespectful? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

It appears that truth is only allowed here when it isn't about [CENSORED]
Indeed. And since when is supposed disrespect a more serious violation than mentioning minors in a hobby situation or outing personal medical circumstances? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

It was a flagrant violation of two of the so-called "nuclear" rules, seen by lots of people and called out as such by some of them. Also with multiple lesser violations contained in the same post. It’s baffling why the poster remains un-banned. I'm confident that I would be gone instantly if I made such a post, as I think most of us would be in that situation.
Perhaps Eccie has a hidden policy of protecting certain groups due to financial reasons, perhaps? Seems a strange stance as it is upsetting so many posters here.
  • herky
  • 10-17-2018, 11:13 AM
Makes you wonder what the underlying issue ($?) is.

It was a flagrant violation of two of the so-called "nuclear" rules, seen by lots of people and called out as such by some of them. Also with multiple lesser violations contained in the same post. It’s baffling why the poster remains un-banned. I'm confident that I would be gone instantly if I made such a post, as I think most of us would be in that situation. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
  • herky
  • 10-17-2018, 11:15 AM
Does appear to be the root of the problem. But the world will never know..

Perhaps Eccie has a hidden policy of protecting certain groups due to financial reasons, perhaps? Seems a strange stance as it is upsetting so many posters here. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Haven’t been on the board since April 6. I am always the last to know. Thanks Ginger. If not for you I would still be in the dark. Well that’s where I am mostly anyway.