not as advertised

i have been put in some situations in my time here where i have shown up to meet a provider and the pictures were not the girl i was seeing in person. now i did go through with the session just for the shear fact that i didn't know what was the right thing to do. Stick with the appointment or run for the hills. i choose to stick to the appointment but not anymore. from this day forward( one of you hobbits has this as his signature can't remember who and I'm not going to plagiarize) if its not you i've seen in the picture I'm walking out.
what is ya'lls thoughts on the matter.
Never should stay if you aren't getting what was advertised. That's what the "baiters" are banking on, that you'll be horny and willing to accept a substitute since you drove there anyway.
i have been put in some situations in my time here where i have shown up to meet a provider and the pictures were not the girl i was seeing in person. now i did go through with the session just for the shear fact that i didn't know what was the right thing to do. Stick with the appointment or run for the hills. i choose to stick to the appointment but not anymore. from this day forward( one of you hobbits has this as his signature can't remember who and I'm not going to plagiarize) if its not you i've seen in the picture I'm walking out.
what is ya'lls thoughts on the matter. Originally Posted by wbtym6996
Most guys will stay unless the girl is severely unattractive. The little head will dictate the outcome for many, but there are some who have that demanding personality that will override the power of the little head. Bait and switch operations wouldn't work if there weren't any suckers around.
in the past i just went throughout with it but changed my mind on how i will handle it from here on out. And just to put this out there I'm a ok looking guy nothing special in my eyes so i get that she may not be attracted to me. but then ill point out that i was not the one who was advertising. so if you arent the girl i have seen in the pics I'm gone
Doing proper research beforehand will solve that problem....
  • bbkid
  • 04-10-2015, 10:44 AM
I've made a U-turn in the door on 2 occasions. Wasn't a pretty site (pun intended) when I did it, but too bad. I ain't wasting my time and money when she misrepresented herself.
  • "BoB"
  • 04-10-2015, 12:17 PM
If someone is using someone elses pictures to advertise then that is simply not acceptable if you re specifically looking to see an Independent based on what you have read about their services and what they look like.

I only have a coupla reviews posted up but have been in "the Hobby" for quite a long time now. Fortunately, I have not ever knocked on a door and been greeted by someone other than the person in the pics. SOmetimes the pics were not the most up to date.......lolololololol...... . but you could tell it was the person.

"BoB"
I think that, even though there's a lot of dishonesty within the provider-client relationship to protect identities, I don't think you should steal other peoples pictures or falsely advertise. even if you're not the thinnest or prettiest or have the biggest boobs or something like that, you'd be better off just being honest. you're more likely to get clients who know what they're getting and are happy with that than you trying to either rip guys off or disappointing them...that's like going to buy a mac only to take it out of the box to realize it's a Toshiba. still good but that's not what you were expecting at all to receive.
I never upsell! So stupid
Most guys will stay unless the girl is severely unattractive. The little head will dictate the outcome for many, ..... Originally Posted by FrenchToast
That's probably accurate, although rather difficult to confirm, but a factor in many instances I suspect is the hobbyist has carved out x number of HOURS in the day to plan a meeting with a degree of anticipation for BOTH HEADS .. and upon arriving and discovering this particular provider is not the one depicted, but a reasonable facsimile (even some providers are using old pics you know), and all things seem ok, then backing out amounts to a waste of the opportunity to "get some" and there may be no plan B readily available to fill the slot.

Apparently some providers use someone else's pic for "safety" reasons, and to not be outed in the civilian world.
I never upsell! So stupid Originally Posted by Jenna Haze
Backpage hoes up sell
I never upsell! So stupid Originally Posted by Jenna Haze
Backpage hoes up sell
  • jerky
  • 04-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Deja Vu?
That's probably accurate, although rather difficult to confirm, but a factor in many instances I suspect is the hobbyist has carved out x number of HOURS in the day to plan a meeting with a degree of anticipation for BOTH HEADS .. and upon arriving and discovering this particular provider is not the one depicted, but a reasonable facsimile (even some providers are using old pics you know), and all things seem ok, then backing out amounts to a waste of the opportunity to "get some" and there may be no plan B readily available to fill the slot.

Apparently some providers use someone else's pic for "safety" reasons, and to not be outed in the civilian world. Originally Posted by LexusLover

The way I see it is that most people exaggerate about how they look. Pictures themselves don't tell the real truth with the age of photo shopping and photographers using tricks to hide the flaws of the ones being photographed. I go to these dates expecting the package to be what it is but not necessarily demanding absolute perfection.
Backpage hoes up sell Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Lmao i love this bish.