Fuck, I want her!

How many times has this happened to you? You come across a woman's ad or review and you cry out aloud, "I want her?" Well, here's you'r chance to say WHO. Go for it.

I've been with those I chose, bit no where near ti all.

For you, who's the elusive one? Let 'em know.
Too easy.

Sandarah. Just can't take it easy on me with screening requirements. She just sweeps her way in and out of town..and many more reasons.
Becky, my junior high school gym teacher. I still want her.
Brooke Wild. Just so once I get past her screening and I'm fucking her doggy style in the ass I can ask "How you like Daddy Wakeup now?"

Just sayin'...
hahahhahahaha. Merry Xmas! he said
  • Waitt
  • 12-25-2010, 09:29 AM
There were about 20 I really eyed when I started hobbying. Out of the first 10 on my list, 2 were as good as or better than their pictures. I've stuck with those two and only venture out occasionally. Usually to be disappointed again. So now when I see a new hot ad instead of thinking DAMN! I wonder what she really looks like. The worst I ever had was excellent, but looks go a long way with me. Happy hunting.
  • h2h
  • 12-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Tonia Touche.
Yes there is one. She has been on my list for a very long time. Lo and behold she is now living in Austin.

How convenient! As a matter of fact, I am having lunch with her on Monday!
  • Seedy
  • 12-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Brooke Wild. Just so once I get past her screening and I'm fucking her doggy style in the ass I can ask "How you like Daddy Wakeup now?"

Just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wakeup you are so fucking bad. LMFAO
Endia Maine but she does CBJ which is a big turn off for me!
Anova444. Been wanting to see her since the first time I noticed her.
Amber Brooks
Kate Paris, The Muse and BDS.

abdclub
  • Omari
  • 12-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Mila. It's just so hard because I usaully hobby late night & she is so far from me. Eventually I will meet this gorgeous lady.
Tonia Touche would so get touched up if her price wasnt that high.